Hotel | Via Palestro 88, Rome, Italy 00185
333 out of 541 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/10/2011)
Nadia Rivet thinks…
"Beautiful room for 3 peoples. The breakfast was good after i request that the internet site was saying breakfast include the staff gave us one breakfast free."Read all Hotel Montestella reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 65.32
- Luggage Room USD 2.18
- Breakfast USD 3.27
- Towel USD 2.18
Payment is to be in cash on arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:30
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hotel Montestella
- Wi-fi internet connection*
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Safe Box
- Pub Access
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Free hot showers
- Towels available for small fee
- Free city maps
- Free tourist information for all important places to visit.
- Luggage storage
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Supermarket around the corner, open from 08.00 am. Until 20:30 pm
- For private double room under €65,00 and private triple room under € 80,00 and multiple private room under € 25,00 per person ,breakfast is not included.( breakfast is €3.00 per person per day)
- For reservations more than 4(four) nights, breakfast in included without price limit.
- We are unable to send or fax letters of any kind for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
- We have age limit: persons over the age of 35 and under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms. They are permitted to stay only in private room’s single, double, triple etc…
- If you do not give us 72 hours notice (3 days before arrival) of your 'no show' by e-mail / by fax, we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your all night's accommodation.
- The rest is to be in cash on arrival
- starting from the 1st of January 2011 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 4 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
*The service may require an additional payment