Hotel | Via Santa Maria 129, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy 56126
80 out of 86 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/07/2012)
"Awesome location! Front desk was very helpful. Room and bathroom were decent. Very lucky to find this property!"Read all Hotel Francesco reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast USD 4.13
- Luggage Room
Please note that from the 01st of March 2012 a new "Tourist Tax" ordered by the Pisa council will be put into place. The tax of € 1,50 per night per person is compulsory for all guests of Hotel Francesco.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pisa?Contact us directly
See other properties in Pisa
Window To The Tower
Helvetia Pisa Tower
Il Toscano BnB
Hostel Pisa Tower
B&B Antica Piazza dei Miracoli
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hotel Francesco
- Only 15 minutes walking distance from the main train station 'Pisa Centrale'
- Only 10 minutes by car from the Pisa international airport ‘Galileo Galilei'
Thanks to the best location in the heart of the historical centre of Pisa, you will not need a car if you stay with us, you will have everything within a short walking distance: bars, restaurants (expensive and also low cost but very good ones), all tourist attractions, museums, theatres, shopping areas and bus stops with connections to Lucca, Pisa Centrale train station and Pisa-Florence 'Galileo Galilei' airport.
- Lift (elevator)
- Payment by credit card and cash accepted
- Wakeup call service
- Free luggage storage before the check-in and after the check-out
- Free city-maps
- Free travel information’s (bus & train timetables)
- Computer for guest use with free internet that can be used any time
- A beautiful terrace with an amazing view of the leaning tower, where you can spend your day soaking-up the sun or reading a book
- A restaurant named 'Re Artù' with local Tuscan cuisine, seafood specialties and a large choice of Chianti and many other Italian wine.
- Air conditioning / heater
- Private phone line
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Safe (ability to select your own pin number)
- Bathroom with shower, fresh towels, toiletries, hair dryer.
- Important: we will check your credit card on the day of your arrival, if your given credit card should not be valid we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without further notice.
- Reservations made with the visa electron / debit / prepaid cards: we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without further notice if the card does not cover the full amount of the reservation.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- The payment is required at the check-in.
- The breakfast is not included in the room price.
- The check-in is possible from 13:00 until midnight (23:59). Check-in after midnight is not permitted since there won't be an operator at the reception to check you in. Guests with a valid reservation that have not checked in by midnight of the arrival day will be considered as a no-show (non-arrival) and the cancellation fee will be charged according to booking conditions.
- After midnight it is only possible to check-in if you required our shuttle service to pick you up from the airport.