- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
- Breakfast 5.61USD
PLEASE NOTE: we charge the first night card after the booking has been made. In case the charge is not successful, we will contact you and give 24 to provide an alternative card. If no card is provided, we will be forced to cancel your booking
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Group of 15 or more traveling to Naples?
Map and Directions
Located at the gateway to the heart of ancient Naples, in the vicinity of Porta Capuana and Porta Nolana, the hotel is at the very centre of the city’s communication routes:
- Just a short distance away from the central station, the underground and the Circumvesuviana railway.
We are at 200 meters from the Central station and only short 10 minute walk.
Go out side from the central station take the first right in Corso Novara and than the second on the right in via Genova. We are only 5 meters away from the start of via Genova.
- 4 km from the airport
- 3 km from the tourist and commercial port
- Near the Rome/Naples/Salerno motorway exit
Places to see:
• It is just a few minutes walk to the streets, churches and museums of the historical heart of Naples, which has recently become a UNESCO world heritage site.
• good bus connections will take you to the tourist port in just ten minutes, where you can catch a boat or hydrofoil to Capri, Sorrento and Ischia.
• The Circumvesuviana railway station is just a few steps away. Here you can take a train to the ancient cities or Pompeii and Herculaneum... and then travel to the top of Vesuvius.
The hotel reception will be happy to provide you with a Naples city map and a practical tourist guide to the city and surrounding area free of charge.