Hotel Ginevra Map
Hotel | Via Genova 116, Naples, Italy 80142
58 out of 76 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (18/12/2012)
Roy Delaney thinks…
"Fabulous place! Close to the central station with all its madness, and with incredible decor, you won't find many more pleasantly bonkers places in town. The immediate neighbourhood is a bit lively,…"Read all Hotel Ginevra reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Breakfast USD 6.75
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Naples?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Just a short distance away from the central station, the underground and the Circumvesuviana railway.
We are at 200 meters from the Central station and only short 10 minute walk.
Go out side from the central station take the first right in Corso Novara and than the second on the right in via Genova. We are only 5 meters away from the start of via Genova.
- 4 km from the airport
- 3 km from the tourist and commercial port
- Near the Rome/Naples/Salerno motorway exit
Places to see:
• It is just a few minutes walk to the streets, churches and museums of the historical heart of Naples, which has recently become a UNESCO world heritage site.
• good bus connections will take you to the tourist port in just ten minutes, where you can catch a boat or hydrofoil to Capri, Sorrento and Ischia.
• The Circumvesuviana railway station is just a few steps away. Here you can take a train to the ancient cities or Pompeii and Herculaneum... and then travel to the top of Vesuvius.
The hotel reception will be happy to provide you with a Naples city map and a practical tourist guide to the city and surrounding area free of charge.