Hotel Brianza Map
Hotel | Via Panfilo Castaldi 16, Milan, Italy 20124
43 out of 46 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (12/11/2012)
Asen Ezikilov thinks…
"The location is great - between the Central train station and Giardini Pubblici. The hotel is very clean and nice. The staff is helpful. Best value for the money."Read all Hotel Brianza reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- Wake-up calls
- Breakfast USD 6.47
- Luggage Room
**Check in time 15:00 Check out time: 12:00 pm ** Access to the room BY STAIR ONLY Parking place available at cost not in the hotel. Cost: 20 Euros (cash only) All Rates exluded buffet breakfast Tax Included. 1st Aug. 31 Aug. Breakfast service not available. In room Inernet LAN network cost euro 3,00 per hour, minimum 1hour Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival by e mail only. Deposits paid are non refundable TAX EXEMPT FOR THE AGE OF 18. TAX 3.00 EURO FOR NIGHT FOR PERSON TO BE PAID IN CASH IN HOTEL. You can cancel the reservation FREE OF Charge within 03:00 pm 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. After the full amount is charged. As well For no show, advanced departure post poned arrival.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Milan?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
FROM THE A8 MILANO-VARESE/AEROPORTO MALPENSA
A4 MILANO-VENEZIA HIGHWAYS
- Go along the Turin-Venice Torino-Venezia link road until the 11th km, take the exit for
viale Zara/Sesto S. Giovanni
- Follow the signs to the town centre, go along viale Fulvio Testi then go straight along
viale Zara as far as piazzale Lagosta, for a total of about 7.5 km.
- Go 3/4 of the way around the roundabout and turn right into via Pola.
- Proseguire sempre dritto per Via Pola (500 m), Via Luigi Galvani (300 m), cross
P.zza Duca D'Aosta (stazione Centrale sulla sinistra), Via Vitruvio per 300 m.
- Go straight along via Pola for 500 m, go straight along via Luigi Galvani for 300 m and
cross piazza Duca D'Aosta (main railway station on the left), go along via Vitruvio for
- Turn left into via L. Settembrini, cross Piazza Cincinnato (300 m) and continue until you reach Via Lazzaretto (250 m).
- The time required is about 20 minutes and the distance is 9.5 km from the Viale Zara exit.
FROM THE A7 MILANO-GENOVA HIGHWAY
-Take the western bypass (tangenziale ovest) in the direction of the A1
Milano-Bologna highway, enter the eastern bypass (tangenziale est) in the direction
of the A4 Milano-Venezia and continue until the Lambrate exit at the 3rd km.
- Go along via Rombon, following the signs to the city centre as far as piazza M.Titano (800 m).
- Go through the tunnel and go down Via Porpora as far as Piazzale Loreto (1.6 km).
- Once in the square turn left towards Corso Buenos Aires (700 m), going towards the centre of the town.
- Turn right into via Vitruvio and after about 20 m turn left into via Settembrini. Go straight on, cross piazza Cincinnato (300 m) and you will reach via Lazzaretto (250 m).
- The time required is about 10 minutes and the distance is 4.5 km from the Lambrate exit.