Evripides Hotel Map
Hotel | Evripidou, 79, Athens, Greece 10553
7 out of 9 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/06/2013)
Anna Kham thinks…
"This hotel is fantanstic. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and made me feel almost like family. The hotel was very clean and the rooftop view of the Acropolis was amazing. The hotel is a…"Read all Evripides Hotel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Express check-in / out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Luggage Room
In order to proceed with your reservation we require valid credit card. The remaining amount of the reservation will be preauthorized on booking date and charged on arrival date by Travelmed Hotels Group. In case the pre-authorisation fails, we shall contact you for alternative card details. This should be arranged within 24 hours of our email, otherwise the booking will be cancelled without a refund of the advance payment. Full name and surname must be on reservation. Credit card holders name is obligatory and must be the same as guest name on reservation.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Athens?Contact us directly
See other properties in Athens
City Circus Athens
SPARTA TEAM Hotel
Athens Odeon Hotel
Athens Center Square Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- By metro: Take metro line 3 (blue line) and get off at Monastiraki station. Monastiraki station is 5 minutes walk form the hotel.
The ticket costs 8 euros per person while the journey will last approximately 40 minutes.
- By Bus: Take the Bus X-95 until Syndagma and walk 20 minutes or take the metro to the next station, Monastiraki.
The bus ticket cost 5 euros while the journey will last approximately 1 hour.
- By Taxi : There are plenty of taxi at the international airport .
A taxi costs approximately 40 euros while the ride will last approximately 30 minutes.
- By Car:
1. Head south on Akominatou 66 m
2. Slight left at Deligiorgi 0.2 km
3. Turn right at Pireos (signs for Tavros/?a????) 0.2 km
4. Turn left at Koumoundourou/Odos Eleftherias 0.2 km
5. Turn left at Odos Evripidou 78 m
From the Port of Pireas
- By metro: Take metro line 1 (green line) and get off at Thisseio station or Monastiraki station, both are approximately at the same distance from the Hotel.
The ticket costs 1,40 euro while the journey will last approximately 25 minutes.
- By Taxi: A taxi costs approximately 20 euros while the ride will last approximately 20 minutes depending on the traffic.