MEININGER Berlin Airport
Hotel | Alexander-Meißner-Strasse 1, Berlin, Germany 12526
25 out of 25 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/10/2013)
"The price and the shuttle were good. No smoking. Fast Internet for 3 Euro per hour. Good shared kitchen. Lockers to stow valuables."Read all MEININGER Berlin Airport reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Conference / meeting room(s)
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Cot / crib
- Breakfast USD 10.96
- Luggage Room
Special cancellation & payment conditions:
CXL 7 Rooms - Cancellations received 0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 6 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
CXL 21 Rooms - Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon total price in full.
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
Hotel Britzer Tor
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About MEININGER Berlin Airport
Enjoy our spectacular 170 square metres roof terrace from which you can watch airplanes landing and taking off. If you prefer a soft landing in bed, you will love our sound-proof windows that can be blacked out completely.
Free services and offers:
- WLAN in the whole hotel
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
- Roof terrace
- Airliner Lounge
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late checkout till 2pm
- Early check in before 3pm
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 15 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Car parking for 8, 00 Euro per day
- Shuttle bus every 30 minutes between 6:00 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. (airport-hotel for free, hotel-airport for 3, 00 Euro per person)
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
We offer you single, double, multi-bed rooms or a dormitory. Each of our modern non-smoking rooms has an en-suite bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a hair dryer, air conditioning, TV with sky channels and a telephone. Listen to your own music on the iPod docking station and recharge your iPhone or iPod. Bed linen is included and WiFi is available for free in the whole hotel.
We are located directly at the Schönefeld airport in Berlin. Thanks to our shuttle service, you will reach us in just a few minutes. At our hotel you will find modern and functionally equipped rooms and a relaxed atmosphere.