Hotel Alpha Ocean
Hotel | 93 Bd de Rochebonne, Saint-Malo, France 35400
103 out of 112 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/04/2013)
"Location right next to the beach and close to St Malo old town Friendly and helpful staff"Read all Hotel Alpha Ocean reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- High chair
- Airport Pickup USD 22.20
- Breakfast USD 9.44
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:30
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Saint-Malo?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
About Hotel Alpha Ocean
Our rooms are comfortable and have bath or shower, WC, telephone, television, balcony on the front and sea view on the back side.
Saint-Malo has one of the highest concentrations of sea food restaurants in Europe. It is famous for its local oysters from the nearby village of Cancale.
Sites of interest
Now inseparably attached to the mainland, Saint-Malo is the most visited place in Brittany. Sites of interest include:
* The walled city (La Ville Intra-Muros)
* The château of Saint-Malo with The Solidor tower of Saint-Servan. It holds a collection from the museum of Saint-Malo on Cape Horn. Many scale models, nautical instruments and objects made by the sailors during their crossing or brought back from foreign ports invoke thoughts of travel aboard extraordinary tall ships at the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century.
* The tomb of the writer Chateaubriand on the Ile Du Grand Be
* The Cathedral of St. Vincent
We have a internet by Wifi.