Hotel | 4 Souk el Tawfeqia Street, 4th Floor, Down Town Cairo, Egypt 11111
3 out of 5 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/04/2012)
Wanda Serkowska thinks…
"Great breakfast included, different every day of the week, cute balcony to chill/eat breakfast; funky fruit market downstairs, very cheap bottled water sold at the hostel, pretty and clean bathrooms,…"Read all Venice Hosokawaya reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Room service (24 hour)
- Wake-up calls
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Airport Pickup USD 13.00
- Luggage Room
* Our hostel does not allow non-married males and females to stay together at the same room, however, male and female dorm rooms are available. * Drinking of alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the hostel premises.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cairo?Contact us directly
Our standards of excellence in service and cleanliness are unsurpassed by competitively priced accommodation here in Cairo.
We are the only hostel that is run by an independent joint Japanese/Egyptian venture.
Our resident managers are all fluent in Japanese, Arabic and English and will be happy to give you any information that you need during and after your stay in Cairo and Egypt. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
7 Bed Dorm - Male only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Budget Triple (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Venice Hosokawaya
We do free airport pick up or transfer if you stay more than 3 nights with us in single or double room.
Along with our excellent staff and services we offer:
- Hotel reservation.
- Domestic & International airfare reservation.
- 1st class seating train ticket reservation.
- Sleeper Car train ticket reservation.
- Tour packages with your choice of 25 different and exciting itineraries.
- Arrangement for Arabic lessons and classes as individual or in groups.
- We are only a short fifteen minute's walk from the famous Egyptian museum and Ramses railway station.
Get captured by the Venice Hosokawaya!
Travellers should note:
Our hostel doesn't allow non-married males and females to stay together at the same room, however, male and female dorm rooms are available.
Drinking of alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the hostel premises.
We have something for everyone here at the Venice Hosokawaya:
- All of our rooms have climate control Air Conditioning.
• One Male dorm (5 beds) and one female dorm (5 beds) for those who like to be social and like something comfortable and light on the wallet.
• Two Twin Rooms with ensuite bathroom.
• One double room with ensuite bathroom.
• One single room with ensuite bathroom.
• Two triple rooms (three beds each room)
- On site we have for the dorm, twin, double and triple rooms we have three showers in a shared bathroom.
Our Facilities provide services for most of your travel needs during your stay:
- Free Wi-Fi for your laptop or net book.
- Free Breakfast from 7 to 11 AM!
- Kitchen with stove, oven, cookware & silverware
- Travel library
- Tours & Information Desk with over 25 exciting itineraries
- Laundry Services (usually a twelve hour turn-around)
• Ramses Railway Station
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Located in the neighborhood (downstairs):
• Nasser Metro Station - linking you to the rest of metro-Cairo.
• 24 hour ATMs
• Over five banks & financial institutions.
• Numerous restaurants, eateries and cafes from budget to mid-range prices.
• Fruit and vegetable stands.
• Shops and boutiques catering to all needs: Cosmetics & pharmaceuticals, clothes, personal accessories.
From the Airport:
Catch a bus from the airport to Ramses Hilton - bus No. 356 from terminal 1 & 400 & 27 from terminal 2.
It will cost you 2 pounds for an air conditioned bus.
It will take you 10 min to walk to our place from there.
We have a service taxi that is available 24 hours a day seven days a week. It costs 60LE per trip.
From Tahrir Square or any of the metro stations:
Go to the station, buy a ticket for one pound and ask someone where to get the train to Nasser Station.