Hotel | Helgolandsgade 15, Copenhagen, Denmark DK-1653
74 out of 91 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (01/09/2014)
"Nice Rooms, Very Central, clean, comfortable beds, bathrooms on the Floors are clean, every day fresh towels und room Service."Read all Annex Copenhagen reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Cot / crib
- Infant bed
- High chair
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Copenhagen?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Annex Copenhagen
Annex Copenhagen is your value for money place to stay right in the centre of the city. Easy access and short distances no matter whether you are visiting Copenhagen for shopping, sightseeing, gastronomy, museums or the cool Copenhagen vibe.
• The Meatpacking district with funky restaurants and bars is just a block away
• Tivoli, the Town Hall and the major shopping area, Strøget, all within five minutes walk.
• The Royal Castle, The Parliament or Christiania, around 30-40 minutes stroll.
• Epicentre of the nightlife, just 5- 10 minutes from the front door.
• The Lakes – beautiful views and a 7 kilometre running trail just around the corner
• 7 km (12 min direct train) to Kastrup International Airport
• 500 m to Copenhagen Central Station
• 5 minutes walk to Tivoli, the Town Hall and the major shopping area, Strøget
All rooms are recently renovated with cool interior boasting with COLORS, practical design, wash basins, comfortable fat boys, a large multi-functional flat screen TV and luxurious down duvets.
Several shared bathrooms on each floor. Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hostel.
The Annex Copenhagen is designed to meet your requirements when travelling. Choose the number of beds your require and get the right overnight stay for your visit to Copenhagen.
Children under age 3 stay with us for free and we have cots available.
• Bike Rental, DKK 100 per day
• Laundry facilities in the basement at a charge
• Ticket service for attractions and events
• Breakfast is your choice, learn more at check in.
• Buy drinks, snacks and sweets in the lobby
• Free Danish newspapers and magazines
• World Class Annex Team
DK- 1653 København V
Located in the city center. Right next to the Copenhagen Central Station.