HOTEL MONTE CAMPANA
Hotel | Barrio Jesus Birri the, Traffic Light 500mts North, 100 West & 700mts South Heredia Santa Barbara, Costa Rica 4400
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Games room
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 4 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Heredia Santa Barbara?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Private Triple Ensuite
Jr Suite view
About HOTEL MONTE CAMPANA
What We Offer
• Standard Rooms, Jacuzzi Suites, Log Cabins, Villas and Luxury House.
• Transportation to and from anywhere in Costa Rica.
• Central location so that you can enjoy day tours throughout the country.
• We offer a large variety of day tours available for you to choose from.
• You may enjoy our pool, tennis court, and spa with massage service.
• We offer conference facilities to accommodate your events and parties.
• A variety of classes and workshops that range from aerobics to yoga.
• Car Rental
• Quad runner ATV rentals available and guided tours.
• A staff that can be as attentive as you need yet respects your privacy.
• A friendly bar with live music on the weekends that lets you rub elbows with tourists and locals.
• Close proximity to great night life including discos, night clubs, casinos and bars.
• Custom-tailored vacations and fantasy tours that will keep you smiling and coming back.
• A gym complete with weight room and a variety of quality exercise equipment.
• A gourmet restaurant featuring international as well as typical Costa Rican dishes.
• Tennis Court
• Guided real estate finding tours with safe, reliable escorts and licensed brokers.
What We Offer:
• Water Fall Jr. Suites
• Luxury Homes
• Log Cabins
• Jacuzzi Suites
• Standard Rooms
• Single Room
• Tree House (construction has started July 3 2008)
We have conference facilities that can be custom tailored to suite your workshop, conference, wedding or party needs. Please contact us and we can begin discussing how we can tailor our facilities to fit your needs.
Few places in Costa Rica offer as much as this area offers for a variety of outdoor (and indoor) activities. Besides all of the local activities, we are centrally located; allowing day tours to most of the hot spots of the Small Country, then return to the comfort of our hotel each night.
You can be at our hotel within a half hour of arriving at the San Jose International Airport.
Some of our many tours and attractions we can arrange for you:
• ATV Tours
• Volcano Tours
• White Water Rafting
• World-Class Sport Fishing
• Canopy Tour
• Guided Jungle Tours
• Horseback Tours in the Cloud Forest
• Flying Boat Tours
• Jet Ski
• Waterfall Tours
• Private Beach Drops
• Rainforest Canopy Tours
Many people that come to this area literally spend their entire vacations here and come back for their next vacation as well. The mild climate, interesting community of foreigners, fantastic activities and great night life often make people so comfortable they venture no farther.
We recommend that anyone coming for more than a week should take some day trips and experience other parts of the country. That way you can see and experience more of Costa Rica and still have the comfort of your home away from home. We created the following day tours with this in mind:
• ATV Tours See places tourists rarely see like; Volcanoes, hidden lakes, waterfalls and more.
• Poas Volcano Tour: One of the few places in the world that lets you look down into a volcano and view the crated from above. This is a must see!
• Arenal Volcano and Tabacon Hot Springs Tour where you will see one of the most active volcanoes and fantastic hot springs in the world.
• Canopy Tour
• Tour of Quepos
• Surf Excursions to Playa Grande and Boca Damas (by car and boat)
• San Jose Cultural Tour including the National Museum and the Jade Museum featuring the largest pre-Columbian Jade collection in the world.
• San Jose Night Club Tour It is a difficult tour but someone has to offer it!
• Bird watching excursions to one of the best locations in Central America to see a wide variety of tropical birds.
• Arenal Volcano and Tabacon Hot Springs by boat across Lake Arenal.
• Lake Arenal fresh water fishing tour. (Catch the famous Guapote rainbow bass).
and more... tell us what you're looking for !
3 days: 25%
2 days: 50%
1 day: 100%
For long term stay
1 day before day of arrival: 1 night charged