- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Towels Included
- Wake-up calls
City Tax not included: 4.24 euros per room/night
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Brussels?
Map and Directions
We are located few steps from the Central Station. You can reach here by Tram, Metro, and National - International Railways or by Bus.
There is a direct route from Brussels International Airport to Central Station, which takes around 20 minutes. Buses and Train to North and Midi/South Stations are also linked to the Central Station.
Once you reach Brussels Central Station, take the Grand Place Exit. If you can’t see it (it’s not easy with all the exits) ask at the counter for Grand Place or Place Agora Exit. Coming out from this exit, we are located directly opposite.
From Charleroi Airport:
- Coach to Brussels Midi Station. Takes around 45 minutes and from the station, you can catch a train to Central Station. It is only one train stop away. This option will cost around 12€
- From the airport, you take a small bus ride to Charleroi Train Station. From there, take the train to Brussels Central Station. This will cost around same price.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
* Please note that the hotel does not have a lift
* If paying by credit card, only one card can be accepted for the entire booking