- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Business Centre"
- Cable TV
- Cots available
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Dry Cleaning"
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Wake-up calls
- Wheelchair Friendly
Beginning and end of accommodation
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the reserved rooms as of 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
2. The Guest must vacate the reserved rooms by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. If a room is taken for the first time before 6 a.m., the previous night counts as the first overnight stay.
Cancellation of accommodation contract
1. The accommodation contract may be cancelled by either Party before the Guest’s agreed arrival date by prior notice. The notice of cancellation must be in the other Party’s hands before the Guest’s agreed arrival date.
2. The cancellation charge depends on the time the notice is received before the agreed arrival date:
– A cancellation up to 1 day prior to the agreed arrival day until 6 pm (local hotel time) is free of charge.
– In case of later cancellation or if the Guest does not take up the reserved room without proof of cancellation the cancellation charge is 100% of the first night.
3. If the Guest has paid a deposit or left his credit card details as security, the room is reserved until noon the day after the agreed arrival date at the latest.
Extension of accommodation
An extension of the contract requires the agreement of the Hotel.
Provision of substitute accommodation
1. The Hotel has the right to provide the Guest with suitable substitute accommodation if this is reasonable for him, particularly because the change is minor and objectively justified.
2. It is considered to be justification, for example, if the room is unusable, or other major operational circumstances require this action.
3. Any additional expenses for the substitute accommodation are paid by the Hotel.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the agreed cost (in €) is due and payable at the end of the accommodation contract. The Hotel is not obliged to accept cashless means of payment such as cheques, credit cards, coupons, vouchers etc. All the costs necessary for acceptance of these documents, such as for telegrams, investigations etc. are charged to the Guest.
2. The Guest is liable in accordance with the provisions of compensation law for any damage and disadvantage suffered by the Hotel or third parties through his fault or the fault of a member of his party or other people for whom he is responsible, even if the injured party is entitled to claim damages directly from the Hotel.
3. The Guest is required to deposit valuables in the hotel safe, otherwise the Hotel cannot accept liability
Guest’s liability for pets
1.Upon prior announcement, guests may bring pets to the Hotel. A charge must be paid for all pets. However, the Hotel reserves the right to reject pets in individual instances, in particular if a pet seems to pose a special threat.
2. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant area.
3. The Guest indemnifies the Hotel fully against any damage caused by a pet.
End of accommodation
1. If the accommodation contract is agreed for a specific period, it ends when the time is up. If the customer departs early, the Hotel is entitled to claim the full agreed cost.
2. If the Guest does not vacate his room by 11 a.m., the Hotel is entitled to charge the room price for one further day.
Place of performance and jurisdiction
1. The place of performance is the place where the Hotel is situated. Austrian substantive law is applicable.
Beginn und Ende der Beherbergung
1. Der Gast hat das Recht, die gemieteten Räume ab 15 Uhr des Anreisetages zu beziehen.
2. Die gemieteten Räume sind durch den Gast am Tag der Abreise bis 11 Uhr freizumachen.
3. Wird ein Zimmer erstmalig vor 6 Uhr früh in Anspruch genommen, so zählt die vorangegangene Nacht als erste Übernachtung.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vienna?
Map and Directions
Leave the A1 at the exit Wien/Auhof onto B1/Wientalstrasse and keep going straight ahead towards the centre via Hietzinger Kai, Schoenbrunnerstrasse, Rechte Wienzeile and Naschmarkt until you reach Karlsplatz. Turn left onto Kaerntnerstrasse and after another 40m turn left onto Opernring. Follow the Ring until you reach Franz-Josefs-Kai. Follow Donaukanal (Danube channel) for 520m and then cross the channel via Salztor bridge. Keep going straight onto Hollandstrasse and turn left into the next street which is called Krummbaumgasse. Take the very first intersection left to reach Grosse Schiffgasse. After about 20m you will see the hotel on the left side.
Leave the A2 at Knoten Wien-Inzersdorf onto the A23 going towards Praha/Brno. After 8km exit at Wien/Prater and follow the signs towards the centre (Zentrum/Erdberg/Prater) to get onto B227/Schuettelstrasse. Keep going straight ahead via Schuettelstrasse, Untere Donaustrasse and Obere Donaustrasse. After 2,5km turn right onto Hollandstrasse. Here, take the very first intersection on the left side to enter the street Krummbaumgasse. The first street on the left is Grosse Schiffgasse. After about 20m you will see the hotel on the left side.
From the airport Wien Schwechat:
The Vienna Airport Bus takes you directly to Schwedenplatz/Morzinplatz, from where it is just a 5-minute-walk to Grosse Schiffgasse. Cross Donaukanal (Danube channel) over Salztor bridge and from there turn left and follow Obere Donaustrasse. The first street on the right hand side is Grosse Schiffgasse. After 50m you will see the hotel on the right side of the street.
TRAIN STATION HAUPTBAHNHOF
Take the underground line U1 towards Leopoldau and get off at Schwedenplatz. Use the exit Schwedenplatz and cross Donaukanal (Danube channel) over Marien bridge. Turn left directly after the bridge and follow Obere Donaustrasse until you reach Grosse Schiffgasse. The hotel is on the right side of the street.
TRAIN STATION WESTBAHNHOF
Take the underground line U3 towards Simmering. Get off at Volkstheater and change to the underground line U2 towards Aspernstrasse. Get off at Schottenring via the exit Herminengasse and walk straight ahead, following Obere Donaustrasse against the traffic until you reach Grosse Schiffgasse. After 50m you will see the hotel on the right side of the street.
TRAIN STATION MEIDLING
Take the underground line U6 towards Floridsdorf. Get off at Laengenfeldgasse and change to the underground line U4 towards Heiligenstadt. Get off at Schottenring via the exit Herminengasse and walk straight ahead, following Obere Donaustrasse against the traffic until you reach Grosse Schiffgasse. The hotel is on the right side of the street.