- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
* PLEASE NOTE *
Special Event Booking -Presidential Inauguration: Due to high demand during the Presidential Inauguration (18th-22nd January), full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Your card will be charged within 1 week of booking.
We will not allow ANY guests under the age of 18 to check in.
Taxes are not included in the rates shown online. This is an additional 14.5% as mandated by the government; this shall be added to your balance upon arrival.
We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night’s accommodation. All reservations are pre-authorized 48 hours in advance of your arrival. If your credit card information changes please contact us immediately. Any reservations with declined/expired credit cards are subject to termination.
You must pay with a credit card. We do not have the facility to take any cash whatsoever. You will not be able to check in unless you are paying with a credit card.
You MUST have a passport and / or US drivers license to check in.
If you are a resident of Washington DC, Virginia, or Maryland, you are restricted to a total of 1 day in any 30 day period.
Any groups with 4 or more guests will be charged the entirety of their reservation 30 days prior to their scheduled check in date. Within this 30 day period, any large group that cancels is only eligible for half their refund up to 7 days before their arrival. Any group cancellation within 7 days will not be eligible for a refund.
Check in 3pm/ Check out 11 am. . You may register at any time, but you may not be 'on property' until 3pm. You may leave your luggage with us prior to that. Your bed will be ready by 3pm on the day of your check-in. We request that you vacate the property by 11am. This means all of your belongings must be out of the room and you must leave the property by 11am. You may leave your luggage with us until 3pm on the day of your departure, but if your luggage stays past 3pm you will be charged the currently posted daily rate as a luggage storage fee.You are more than welcome to leave your luggage in our secure closet area while you spend the rest of the day in the city, but if you are checking out today, you must be out of the bed by 11am so we can change it for the next guest.
Rules of the house:
By checking in the guest understands that this is not a lease and their stay at Duo Housing is temporary only. This is not accommodations for long term. As such, the guest understands and agrees that they have no legal tenant rights as prescribed by law; rather they are held to the short-term housing and hoteliers law and statutes.
By checking in the guest agrees to abide by all rules set forth herein as well as follow the legal direction of Duo Housing staff, employees, managers, and its agents.
Should a guest fail to comply with any of the herein agreed to terms and conditions, Duo Housing reserves the right to charge the guest $25 per infraction and/or request that the guest vacate the property immediately. Any disturbances caused by a guest to other guests, staff, or the property itself may result in the guest being removed from the property.
If your bed sheets, linens, and towels are not returned, your credit card on file will be charged for any missing items.
1) No smoking inside the building - no puffing it out the window, not hanging out the window. You may smoke outside on the porch.
2) If you use any of the dishes, please wash them - do not leave them in the sink or on the table - your credit card will be charged one full day’s rent if you leave your dishes unwashed or the kitchen/dining area in disarray.
3) Please dispose of any trash that you bring into/make in any of the common areas and guest rooms - bottles, wrappers, etc.
4) Please sleep in the bed assigned to you. Beds are assigned automatically by the computer and oftentimes someone else is already assigned to the bed you want to take. Please see a member of staff with any other questions regarding bed assignments.
5) No sleeping on the sofas or in any of the common areas.
6) Please keep your towels either on your bed, hanging off the end of your bed or in the laundry.
7) If you wish to have a guest visit, please stay in the common areas.
8) Please label your food with your name and your check-out date. Any food products without a date may be discarded. All food is to be stored and eaten in the kitchen/dining/third-floor common area or on the outside decks. Food can’t be stored or eaten in any guest rooms or the first-floor common areas.
9) No illegal drugs on the property. All onsite alcohol consumption ends at 10pm daily.
10) The following items may not be stored in the refrigerator: soda, juice, or alcohol.
11) If your reservation is over and you wish to extend you must extend by 11 am, otherwise there will be an additional $50 fee added to the initial rate after 6pm.
Each guest is required to clean up after themselves and keeping tidy, including but not limited to their bedding, clothing and personal belongings in the bedroom and common areas, keeping clean of dishes and utensils that the guest uses, and anything else that is left in any common area.
All common areas are secured with CCTV digital recording cameras. By checking in to the property you acknowledge that recording is in progress.
While every attempt is made to provide a safe and secure housing solution, Duo Housing Inc, its management, staff and associates take no responsibility for any personal belongings; the guest is responsible for the security of all their personal belongings.
Guest understands that Duo Housing, its staff and management are not responsible in any way for any injuries caused while guest is on the property. Guest assumes all risk and any subsequent responsibility to their well-being while at duo housing. Furthermore, by agreeing to the terms and conditions, guest agrees to waive all perceived or actual responsibility against Duo Housing, its staff, and management for any injuries occurred while at Duo Housing.
If a dispute is filed and it is proven that it is incorrect by the merchant and Duo Housing, you will be charged additional $25 processing fee mandated by merchant, as Duo Housing will need to pay the chargeback fee in the same amount because of the dispute. Thank you for your understanding.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Washington DC?