USA Hostels San Diego
Hostel | 726 5th Avenue, San Diego, California, USA 92101
202 out of 220 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (31/08/2014)
"Social hostel not like the others in downtown! great place to meet people. Awesome staff. colorful artsy place."Read all USA Hostels San Diego reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- ATM / cash machine
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Prices listed to not include taxes. All bed rates over $25 will have an 11.05% city/hotel tax added at check in. Check-in is 2 pm with free luggage storage for early arrivals. Check-out: 10am. Changes/cancellations up to 6pm, California time, day before arrival. Late cancellations/no-shows charged first night's accommodation. We try to put people traveling together in the same room. However, due to availability and/or booking patterns, there is a slight chance parties booking dorms will be in separate rooms. JULY 8-12, 2015 CANCELLATION POLICY: Any bookings scheduled for arrival from July 8-12 2015 are subject to this cancellation policy. No cancellation fees imposed up to 21 days prior to scheduled arrival. Cancellation from 20 days to 14 days will result in one night’s fee being charged for each bed booked. Cancellations from 13 days or less will result in a fee being charged to the credit card on record of all days of the scheduled stay for each bed or room booked. We welcome guests from everywhere outside of San Diego county. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: drivers license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children must contact the hostel prior to booking
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to San Diego?Contact us directly
See other properties in San Diego
HI - San Diego - Downtown Hostel
500 West Hotel
Hostel on 3rd
Lucky D's Hostel
RK Buckner Hostel
San Diego Downtown Lodge
International Travelers House Adventure Hostel
Harborview Inn & Suites San Diego Harbor
Our exclusive pods with privacy screening, a light, shelf and outlet, help make you more comfortable, and free and discounted amenities make us a great value and help your holiday $$ go further. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About USA Hostels San Diego
We’ve something going on every night and whether it’s our San Diego micro-brew tour, Taco Tuesdays, Wednesday night pub crawl or trawling Tijuana, we’ll find something that will keep you busy.
We offer more than any other San Diego hostel, including these extras:
- Free daily breakfast of all-you-can-make pancakes and oatmeal along with a variety of bakeries, fresh fruit, juices, coffee and tea
- Free wifi and use of Ipads
- Free lockers with power points inside for every guest
- Free bed linens and comfy duvets with towels on request
- Free use of hairdryers and straighteners
- Free day-storage of luggage after check out
- Relaxing lounge with large screen tv
- Free and discounted hostel activities
- Discounted SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo tickets
- Discounted Harbor Excursions tours
- Discounted bike rental
- Guest kitchen with all utensils and spices/seasonings
- Relaxing lounge with large screen tv
Please see accommodation information for room tax details and Important Information before reserving.
Four- and six-bed dorms means you never contend with a crowd and our 'privacy pods' means you can get some alone time. Besides screening from ambient light and sound, each dorm bed has a shelf, light and outlet.
Privates include cable tv, fridges, mp3 players, fans and comfy duvets.
There are no rooms with bath, but there are modern, mixed gender baths with 3 showers, 3 toilets and 4 sinks on each floor.
Prices listed do not include taxes. All bed rates over $25 will have an 11.05% city and hotel tax added at check in.
• In the heart of the Gaslamp District where the best bars, restaurants and shopping are located.
• Walking distance to San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, museums, harbor cruises, whale watching trips, waterfront, Petco Baseball Park, Coronado Ferry and more.
• Walking distance to Amtrak trains and Greyhound bus station.
• Short bus ride to Ocean, Mission and Pacific beaches and short trolley ride to Tijuana.
• 10 minutes by cab to the airport.
• Door front shuttle pick up to USA Hostels Hollywood.
• Seaworld about 5 miles away.