Chic&Budget 131 Apartments
Apartment | 269 West 131st Street, New York City, New York, USA 10027
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- 24 hour hot showers
- Luggage Room
Bookings cancel 30 days or less prior arrival date will incur in a 50% (total Booking) cancellation charge.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 30 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Sales Tax 14.75%
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to New York City?Contact us directly
See other properties in New York City
Chic&Budget 131 Guesthouse
Chic&Budget 127 Apartments
Central Park North
Upper Central Guesthouse
Efuru Guest House & Suites
Chic&Budget 127 Guesthouse
Jazz on the Park
The Rivieria New York
Enter dates to check prices
About Chic&Budget 131 Apartments
- Very suitable for families and groups (up to 5 people)
- 5 min. walk to metro station (express A-D trains)
- 20 min. walk to Central Park north
- Bedroom: queen size bed (2 persons) & single sofa bed (1 person) & 2 big closets
- Large fully equipped open-kitchen: microwave, fridge, oven, kettle, coffee machine, toaster
- Living room: queen size sofa bed (2 persons)
- Full bathroom (bathtub)
- Iron board
- 2 Air conditioning units (living & bedroom)
- Flat screen cable TV
- Towels & linen provided
- Complimentary soap, coffee & tea
- Hair dryer.
- I-pod docking station
- Un-secured internet wireless connection
* Booking Policy *
- Reservations made within 30 days of arrival date will be charged 100%, otherwise, 50% will be charged.
* We have a 2.5% fee for credit card payments.
No refunds according to Booking Policy above.
Just 300 meters away is the subway (A, B, C, D or 1, 2, 3) that takes you in 10 minutes to Midtown or Downtown Manhattan, to Times Square, Empire State Building, Columbus Circle, Met Museum, Soho, Little Italy and many other sites of interest in New York.
Harlem is a truly authentic New York area, with an interesting history and is currently undergoing a renaissance, transforming itself with the rehabilitation and construction of housing, becoming a safe and attractive neighbourhood, with new neighbours, and business centres educational and cultural. Major museums are located in this part of the city, including the Museum of the City of New York, the Museo del Barrio and Studio Museum in Harlem. There are also famous churches in which are held every Sunday Mass Gospel.