Chic&Budget 131 Guesthouse
Guesthouse | 269 West 131st Street, New York City, New York, USA 10027
Recent review (10/12/2011)
Jerilyn Stoner thinks…
"By far a wonderful place to stay. Bert is very helpful and pleasant. I would stay there again in a heart beat. There were 3 of us and plenty of room for all. GREAT STAY."Read all Chic&Budget 131 Guesthouse reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- 24 hour hot showers
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
Bookings cancel 30 days or less prior arrival date will incur in a 50% (total Booking) cancellation charge.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 30 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Sales Tax 14.75%
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to New York City?Contact us directly
See other properties in New York City
Chic&Budget 131 Apartments
Chic&Budget 127 Apartments
Central Park North
Efuru Guest House & Suites
Chic&Budget 127 Guesthouse
Jazz on the Park
The Rivieria New York
Enter dates to check prices
About Chic&Budget 131 Guesthouse
- Double bed (2 persons), private bathroom (bathtub) outside the room
- Queen size bed (2 persons) & sofa bed, (1 person), private bathroom (shower) outside the room
- Queen size bed (2 persons) & sofa bed, (1 person), ensuite bathroom (bathtub), patio for exclusive use!
- Air conditioning
- Towels & sheets provided
- Flat screen cable TV
- iPod docking station
- Hair dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen: oven, fridge, microwave, coffee/tea making facilities
- Lounge: sofa, dinning table, tourist info, brochures
- Coffee/tea available all day
* Booking Policy *
- Reservations made within 30 days of arrival date will be charged 100%, otherwise, 50% will be charged.
* We have a 2.5% fee for credit card payments.
No refunds according to Booking Policy above.
Chic&Budget 131 Guest House is located in the neighbourhood of Harlem, Uptown Manhattan in the heart of New York and just 10 minutes walk from Central Park.
Just 300 meters away is the subway (A, B, C, D or 1, 2, 3) that takes you in 10 minutes to Midtown or Downtown Manhattan, to Times Square, Empire State Building, Columbus Circle, Met Museum, Soho, Little Italy and many other sites of interest in New York.
Harlem is a truly authentic New York area, with an interesting history and is currently undergoing a renaissance, transforming itself with the rehabilitation and construction of housing, becoming a safe and attractive neighbourhood, with new neighbours, and business centres educational and cultural. Major museums are located in this part of the city, including the Museum of the City of New York, the Museo del Barrio and Studio Museum in Harlem. There are also famous churches in which are held every Sunday Mass Gospel.