Chic&Budget 127 Guesthouse Map
Guesthouse | 62 East 127th Street, New York City, New York, USA 10035
10 out of 10 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/11/2013)
Peter Symington thinks…
"If you don't mind the walk back and forth from the Subway the location of Chic & Budget is perfect for travelling around the whole of New York . The property is also well maintained."Read all Chic&Budget 127 Guesthouse reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
Bookings cancel 30 days or less prior arrival date will incur in a 50% (total Booking) cancellation charge.
Group of 15 or more traveling to New York City?Contact us directly
See other properties in New York City
Chic&Budget 127 Apartments
Central Park North
Upper Central Guesthouse
Efuru Guest House & Suites
Chic&Budget 131 Apartments
Chic&Budget 131 Guesthouse
International Students Residence
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Take the Airtrain to 'Jamaica' station
- Transfer to the E train towards Manhattan.
- Get off at "Lexington Av / 53rd St" station
- Transfer to 6 line (green line) train towards Uptown.
- Get off at "125th street" station and head northwest on 125th St/Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd toward Park Ave. Turn right at Park Ave and walk up toward 127th st. Turn left at 127th st and walk to Chic&Budget 127 located between Park Ave and Madison Ave.
- Cost: $2.00 Time: Door-to-door = approximately 1.5 hours.
Alternate route: Taxi from the airport. Cost: $45 (flat fee) + toll ($5). Time: 35 - 45 minutes.
- Take AirTrain to Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station.
- At Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station, take a NJ transit or Amtrak train to New York Penn Station (Manhattan).
- At Penn Station take the 2 or 3 subway trains towards Uptown and get off at "125th street" Station.
- Head northeast on LenoxAve/Malcolm X Blvd toward 127th St. Turn right and walk two blocks and a half towards Chic&Budget 127 located between Madison Ave and Park Ave
- Cost of train: $14. Cost of subway: $2.00. Time: 35-45 minutes
Alternative: Take a cab, which can cost from $50 - $70 (plus tolls $10). Be careful with this option, as the cab drivers from New Jersey may not know the City that well and your fare may get even higher. Very expensive option.
LA GUARDIA AIRPORT
- Take the M60 bus towards Manhattan
- Get off at 125th street at Malcolm X Blvd.
- Head northeast on Lenox Ave/Malcolm X Blvd toward 127th St. Turn right and walk two blocks and a half toward Chic&Budget 127 located between Madison Ave and Park Ave,
- Cost: $2 in coins or metro card. Time: 40 minutes on the bus. Allow extra time for waiting and walking.
Alternative: A yellow cab costs about $25 + plus tolls ($5). Time: 20 - 30 minutes.