South Beach Hostel Map
Hostel | 235 Washington Avenue, Miami, Florida, USA FL 33139
72 out of 92 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/04/2014)
"I liked that it had a bar on site, it was safe, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.:)"Read all South Beach Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room
PLEASE NOTE: *TAXES NOT INCLUDED IN QUOTED PRICES. *MAXIMUM NIGHT STAY 21 DAYS *GUEST MUST BE MINIMUM 18 YEARS OF AGE *WHEN BOOKING OTHER THAN PRIVATE FRIENDS SHARING SAME ROOM IS NOT GUARANTEED *48 HOURS CANCELLATION NOTICE VIA EMAIL ONLY TO AVOID CHARGES *IN CASE OF 'NO SHOW' THE TOTAL OF ONE NIGHT WILL BE CHARGED *NO CASH REFUND, CREDIT CARD REFUND ONLY *CREDIT CARD & OUT OF STATE ID REQUIRED **please note we will preauthorise cards for the first night of stay plust tax in order to guarantee you reservation**
Group of 15 or more traveling to Miami?Contact us directly
See other properties in Miami
Jazz on South Beach hostel
Metropole South Beach
Posh South Beach
Miami Beach International Travelers Hostel
Chesterfield Hotel, Suites & Day Spa
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Miami International Airport & Miami Greyhound Bus Station at 4111 NW 27th Street (Miami International Airport):
1) Supershuttle - buses depart frequently, no reservations required, although recommended. Cost approximately $22 ea.
2) Taxi - $32 per car excluding tips.
3) Public Bus - You need to go to Miami International Airport lower ramp and take the 150 bus “Airport Flyer”. This bus will take you to 16th Street & Washington Avenue where you should transfer to South Beach Local Bus heading south, (South Point via Washington). Get off the Local Bus at 2nd Street and Washington Ave. The South Beach Hostel is located at 235 Washington Ave between 2nd and 3rd Streets, across the street from where the bus will drop you off.
4) Rent a Car - see kiosks at airport for information or visit these car rental agency websites to book a car rental online: Dollar.com, Enterprise.com, or Thrifty.com. The front desk can also assist you with car rentals once you arrive.
From Miami Amtrak Train Station:
* Public Bus - Take the L bus to Lincoln Road and transfer to South Beach Local Bus heading south, (South Point via Washington). Get off the Local Bus at 2nd Street and Washington Ave.