Venice Beach Hostel - Pacific Avenue
Hostel | 1515 Pacific Avenue, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California, USA 90291
299 out of 389 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/10/2013)
Tamara Davidson thinks…
"Absolutely nothing. My friend and I booked four nights in thos hostel amd after ten minutes inside we felt disgusted and unsafe."Read all Venice Beach Hostel - Pacific Avenue reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 4.00
- Towel USD 0.50
- Luggage Room
Please note that a refundable deposit will be asked for at check in. *Important notices* Please note: This micro site info and terms control the reservation. Please note: all shared is same price; no specific room/size is reserved (not responsible for reservation service form limitations); VBH places shared in any room as per availability at check-in as it determines. *** off - season SPECIAL NOTICE *** All Specials require minimum 2 DAY stay. Specials on-line are 1 time only; may not be re-booked through on-line services. *Check-in notice* Check-in by 4PM or earlier time provided by guest. Reservation may be released after this time - all or part. If later check-in is needed - Please email or call before 4 pm and request late check-in. Not responsible for released reservation for late arrival without required notice of late arrival. (Original reservation notice is not enough.) *Last minute reservation notice* *Please note: Please make reservations early - special re last minute reservations: Last minute reservations are reservations made within 3 days and have special handling and limitations. Last minute reservations are subject to written email confirmation of reservation by hostel. They are otherwise tentative. You must check for an email confirmation from hostel. With the difference in times between reservation services and hostel; and other crossing reservations - there exists the possibility of no availability for last minute reservations. Venice Beach Hostel Rules and Regulations (R and R's) apply - listed on our website (plant Venice) - please review website. (Planet Venice) Important R & R's (not all), e.g.: Venice Beach Hostel Rules and Regulations (R and R's) apply - listed on our websites (planet Venice) - please review websites. Important R & R's (not all), e.g.: (1) Cancellation requirements (a) By making a reservation you specifically agree to these cancellation conditions. (b) Cancellation is 72 hours prior to arrival date. No partial cancellation of reservation dates. (c) Cancellation only by email or other writing. (d) Please note: VBH cancellation time is different than Reservation Company and controls; (2) PRICES: cash prices quoted - without taxes, deposit or non-cash payment pricing; (3) Due at check-in: city occupancy tax, refundable security deposit; balance of price; and non-cash pricing extra: (4) Reservations more than 30 days in advance may be required to be fully paid. Credit card provided will be used. (5) In event of cancellation within 72 hr. of reservation date/no show: cardholder agrees that credit card will be charged for room reserved if: no-show; on-timely cancellation plus merchant charges incurred for charging these items on card and/or merchant charges incurred for returning any portion will be paid for by cardholder. (6) At check-in: you may not change reservation by reducing the time reserved. You agree to be responsible for the time reserved. Otherwise it may be treated as you making an untimely cancellation. (7) Low price guarantee is for a shared room with the same amenities in room and in hostel and location. (Details in VBH) (8) Reservation company 10%commission will be deducted from VBH room/bed rates; but each day's balance amount is rounded up to the nearest one-half dollar. Items listed above added. Check-in charges will therefore be different than reservation company print-out. (9) Children only in private rooms. (10) Proper and valid ID required. VBH reserves the right to refuse service. (11) Special rules/limits apply for locals in shared-read R and R's before reserving for shared. This reservation service is only for foreign & out-of state travelers who are continuing travels. All others must contact VBH directly to confirm reservation and verify that they are non-locals & travelers.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Los Angeles?Contact us directly
See other properties in Los Angeles
SameSun Venice Beach
Venice Beach Hostel - Washington Bld
Marina 7 Motel
Ocean Park Hotel
10% OFF SPECIAL FOR OCTOBER 1–10: AT CHECK IN – ADD A WEEK (SHARED) AND GET A 10% OFF ON THE WEEK!
VBH SPECIAL TO INTRODUCE YOU TO VBH AND VENICE BEACH!
ALL INCLUDED: Breakfast- Dinner ! - Computer: Internet & Wi - Fi !
Wake up to - BREAKFAST; Play all day & return to - DINNER; Relax in your Room with - INTERNET (COMPUTER) & WI-FI.
All Rooms en Suite.
Enjoy Venice Beach Hostel life & Enjoy the best value on the beach! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
7 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)American breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Self-catering
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
PRIVATE 4 persons winter SPECIAL
PRIVATE 3 persons winter SPECIAL
Deluxe Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
Deluxe 2 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
Deluxe 4 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
Deluxe Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included, Half board, Self-catering
Deluxe Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included
Deluxe Quad (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Dinner included
About Venice Beach Hostel - Pacific Avenue
All Rooms - private & shared - are small apartments; with their own bathrooms!!
All Rooms Have Computer & Internet Access - & building commons Wi FI!
2 Common Recreation Rooms: WI-FI, Piano, Wii; Lockers, TV, Pool Table.
Laundry Room - for guests.
Lockers Available; overnite Lock Box in shared. Safes - in private rooms.
COOKING & DINING
Large Kitchen - Cooking & Dining Area.
MEALS Provided for you:
BREAKFAST - Pancakes & Waffles & Syrup; egg or orange (occasional); or bread; margarine, jam;
DINNER - Pasta & sauce or Veggie Chili & Rice or (if cold) Soups (alternates).
Potatoes,Onions, tortillas; & Spices, Condiments, etc.
Coffee & Tea.
Popcorn in pool room
You cook for yourself with our food and save over eating out!
Hostel Pricing & Reservations
(1) Cash prices quoted - without tax (14%), add-ons, deposit; non-cash payment pricing.
Add-ons included: can’t be separated in software.
(2) Due at check-in: balance of price; tax, refundable security deposit; card use charge extra.
(3) PLEASE NOTE: (a) If you directly contacted hostel: must reserve through hostel; not outside Reservation Service. Service charges a 10% commission: your "deposit" to them. Such deposit/commission is not honored if previous contact w/ hostel. (b) Renewals: in hostel may only be done in hostel; not through outside Services.
(4) Holiday Periods: added charge in hostel per night. Shared - $3 and Private - $6; added person/private - $3.
(5) Add-on: Breakfast, dinner & internet prices are separate and added on and included in reservation price. $4each (Reservation service can't separate items.)
Venice Beach Hostel Rules and Regulations (R&R'S) apply.
Important R & R'S (Not all ; all available from VBH Office) e.g.:
(1a) Cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival date. No partial cancellation of reservation dates; no cancellation of holidays; holiday weekends dates; advance pay items.
(1b) Cancellation only by email or other writing.
(2) Reservations required to be fully paid in advance when reserving: (a) with credit card expiring before date; (b) more that 1 private room; (c) 4 or more beds; (d) more than 1 week; (e) less than VBH cancellation period; (f) in high season; (g) third party credit card provided; (h) more than three months in advance. Credit card provided will be used. These reservations not cancellable. A Refundable deposit will be due at check-in.
(3) Debit Card Reservations are to be fully paid upon receipt of reservation and in advance.
(4) Children are welcome. Children may only be in private rooms and with parent or authorized adult.
(5) Proper & valid picture ID required. International travelers: passport; U.S. Travelers: driver's license. VBH reserves the right to refuse service.
(6) Special rules/limits apply for locals and non-travelers in shared rooms: contact hostel and read R & R's before reserving for shared. This reservation service is only for foreign & out-of state travelers who are continuing travels. All others must contact VBH directly to confirm reservation and verify that they are non-locals & travelers.
(7) No Drug Use Policy. No drugs allowed in VBH; no drug use in or about VBH. Immediate removal and no refunds if this is violated.
(8) Last Minute Reservations: made within 72 hours of reservation date; & are subject to confirmation directly by hostel. Please contact.
* Special Note Re Our Internet,etc.: It Is an extra Service; We are small, no IT staff & we are not techies - so if it goes down; or machines break do not expect that it will be instantly fixed - or that we can do anything about it during your stay. There are no refunds There is extra WI-FI in Commons and halls.
Thanks Again For Taking The Time.
- And To Really Enjoy -- Please Reserve & enjoy Venice Beach and Venice Beach Hostel!
All rooms en-suite - shared & private.
All rooms - internet - computer & wi-fi.
breakfast - pancakes & waffles & egg - make your own.
dinner - pasta or rice nights - basics & condiments - make your own.
Right at Venice Beach! Walk out to:
* Muscle beach
* Roller blade dance area
* Skateboard area
* Venice freaks & fortune tellers & vendors & musicians & alien life forms
* Drum circle
* Sand waves & surf
(Not 2 miles away like some 'Venice Beach' hostels)
Venice Beach Hostel
1515 Pacific Ave.
(Corner of Windward Ave.)
Venice, CA 90291
Easy to: Santa Monica; Marina Del Rey (1 m)
Easy to: Lax (5 m)
All conveniences - at corner