- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Fitness Centre"
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
Earliest checkin time is 14.00; latest checkin time is 01.00am.
Earliest checkout is 01.00am & latest checkout is 11.00am.
1. Price does NOT include tax and $10 deposit refunded at check-out
2. Private rooms are 6 bed dorms just for you and a private bathroom in the room (en suite)
3. $1 fee for every $50 of amount due for using cards (cash is cheaper)
4. Reservation may be charged in full. Invalid cards / insufficient funds may result in cancellation
1. No-shows / late cancellations are charged 1 night stay + tax + $5 cancellation fee
2. Cancel free 5 days BEFORE arrival date
3. No refunds
REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN:
1. 18+ years
2. Non-U.S passport or Canadian drivers license
3. Current proof of travel OUTSIDE THE USA, is required for 10 bed dorm (like a foreign passport)
4. Current proof of travel OUTSIDE THE USA may be required for all room types
5. If travel requirement is waived, valid U.S. drivers license or state ID AND credit/debit card with matching name must be used to pay in full if no proof of current travel outside the U.S.
6. This is not the right environment for children as there are late night parties
2 NIGHT MIN Including, but not limited to:
Feb 12-13 Valentines day / Presidents day weekend
May 27-28 Memorial day
Sept 4-5 Labor day weekend
Sept 18-19 I Heart Radio
3 NIGHT MIN Including, but not limited to:
May (TBD) Rock in Rio
June (TBD) Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC)
July 1-3 Independence day
Sept 25-27 Life is Beautiful
Dec 31, Jan 1-2 New Years Eve 3 day weekend in 2015!
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Las Vegas?
Map and Directions
1236 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89104
FROM GREYHOUND BUS STATION: Walk through Fremont St. Experience to Las Vegas Blvd. & take the 24 hour 'Deuce' bus (on your left). About $8 for 24 hour pass & $6 for 2 hour pass - exact change only. Tell the bus driver you are going about 1 mile to Hostel Cat.
Or turn right on Las Vegas Blvd & walk 20 min for free.
About: $8 Lyft or Uber / $12 in a taxi
FROM LAS VEGAS MAIN AIRPORT (McCarran):
Take city bus # 108 NORTH ($2 exact change required) to the COLORADO STOP. Continue same direction the bus was going a few steps. Go RIGHT ON COLORADO and it ends at the back of our parking lot. Walk RIGHT around the block. About 8 min walking in total.
Lyft or Uber are about $20. Taxi's about $35 Tell them you are going about half a mile north of the Stratosphere to Hostel Cat at 1236 S. Las Vegas Blvd. MAKE TAXI GIVE YOU THE PRICE FIRST so they don't play dumb and over charge you (it should be about $30).
DRIVING FROM LOS ANGELES: Take I-15 from Los Angeles area to Las Vegas, exit on Charleston Blvd. East to Las Vegas Blvd., turn right and watch right side for Hostel Cat!
DRIVING FROM PHOENIX: Take US 93 North to Las Vegas, exit on Las Vegas Blvd, go south (go left) about 1.5 miles, and watch right side for Hostel Cat!