- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kiev?
Basic 12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Basic Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About Magic Bus Kiev
Let me show you our hostel. This lovely place is named Magic Bus Kiev, we called it after the movie “Into the Wild”. I hope you like this film and as you are searching for a place in Kiev – you’re fond of traveling.
You know, Hostel is not just a place to spend night – its different philosophy of traveling and lifestyle, it’s ideal way to find friends, share your traveling ideas, find companions for your future trips around Ukraine and outside; sometimes hostel could even be the beginning of your romantic relations, if you need some.
So let’s look closer on
WHO ARE YOU?
We are Ukrainian friends, who own small and atmospheric hostel for 16 people in the beautiful and historically rich Ukrainian capital – KIEV. We are located in the center of the city, 2 blocks from the metro station ‘L’va Tolstogo’, 5 blocks from the main street Khreschatyk and in the walking distance from the main Railway Station. It’s easy to find us, but difficult to leave =)
WHAT DO YOU OFFER?
We offer you a place where you can relax from travelling impressions, stay in a cosy friendly atmosphere and soak up modern Ukrainian way of life.
- You can choose to stay in one of our incredible double rooms (with Anarchy and Ethiopian design);
- Or you’re welcome to pick up our spacious 12 bed dorm, which has air-conditioning, separate balcony with a hammock and reading light on every bed.
We organized a lovely common area for you, where you can read, play board games, listen to music or simply chat in the candle lights.
And of course we have everything you might need after the road – iron, hair dried, laundry service, different phone and lap-top charges, book exchange and plenty of travel advices.
WHAT IS FOR FREE?
- Free Wi-Fi in every room and common lap-top for your needs
- Free everyday walking tours around Kiev
- Free city maps and guide books
- Free linen sets and towels
- Free tea & coffee at any time
- Free smile of our charming staff at least twice a day =)
Yep, say it loud:
- NO curfew
- NO extra payments, taxes etc.
- NO age restrictions
- NO bad mood and gloomy days!
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU OFFER ME?
Here we go:
- Tour to Chernobyl (please contact at least 14 days in advance)
- AK-47 Shooting/Tank riding
- Airsoft battles
- Theatre /Concerts/ Exhibitions tickets
- And anything that’s legal in Ukraine =)
Heading to Odessa? Check Magic Bus Backpackers hostel.
Keep on rolling!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.