Hostel | huseyin aga mahallesi, buyuk bayram sokak no:13, taksim beyoğlu istanbul Istanbul, Turkey 34435
36 out of 42 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/02/2015)
"This hostel is directly in the middle of Istanbul nightlife, and yet the noise is far enough off to be unintrusive. The staff are eclectic and helpful."Read all Simurg Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Breakfast USD 1.91
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Istanbul?Contact us directly
See other properties in Istanbul
Chill Out Lya
Taksim Apart Melita
If you are a backpacker, or simply an adventurous traveller looking for a central and cheap place to stay at, Mystic Simurgh Hostel is the right address for you.
- If you do not enjoy making new friends from all over the world, or if you are looking for a place as comfortable as a hotel, we suggest you to not book our hostel. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Drinks included, Self-catering
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Drinks included, Self-catering
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Drinks included, Self-catering
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Drinks included, Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)Drinks included, Self-catering
Double (Private bathroom)Drinks included, Self-catering
Double (Shared bathroom)Drinks included, Self-catering
About Simurg Hostel
- Our reception is open 24/7. If anything bothers you during your stay, or if you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact the front desk. We will do our best to make you feel at home.
-there is a cat in the hostel (it's matter at the case of allergy)
* Please have in mind that we only accept international travellers to make reservation with us. If you cannot present an international passport, ID, or flight information, we cannot accept your reservation and your deposit will not be refunded.
- There is free Internet access all day long.
- Sheets and towels are included in the price, as are coffee and tea.
- You can wash your laundry for a low price.
- There is also hot water available all day long.
- You can drink Turkish tea and play Backgammon with new friends in our newly furnished common room.
Check out time is 11:00 and check in at 14:00
There is no curfew so you are free to come and go 24 hours a day - In dormitory rooms please do not book if you are under the age of 17 years or older than 50 years old.
Some of our amenities include:
* Tea & coffee for free as much as you can drink
* Free linen and sheets
* Free Box
* Laundry service (not for free)
Simurg Hostel is a new hostel in the heart of Istanbul. By walk our hostel is only 1 minute from bars and nightclubs and other entertainment areas of Küçükbeyoglu and Nevizade and 5 minutes from tram and metro stations.
We reccomend guests bring cash.