Hostel | Bereketzade Mah. Okcu Musa Cad, Savcibey Cikmazi Number:3, Galata Beyoglu Istanbul, Turkey 34420
100 out of 117 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (29/06/2015)
Yusuf Imre thinks…
"Almost everything was near the Hostel.It has a super nice terrace with amazing review.Breakfasts were delicious.Staff were so freindly.We couldnt find the Hostel easily.There were so many stairs."Read all Galata West reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- ATM / cash machine
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
1. Payment Policies The deposit and service charge are required now to confirm and guarantee your reservation, the remainder is due on arrival at the hostel. Deposits are non-refundable and form part of your total accommodation cost. 2. Cancellation Policies Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions. In the event of a no-show, the total of the first night's accommodation will be charged to your credit card. If you cancel any individual night of your reservation, then the deposit for that night will not be refunded or transferred. 3. General Please note that you are contracting with the accommodation provider in respect of your reservation, and not with Hostelbookers.com is facilitating your contract with the accommodation provider through use of its booking system. Please print a copy of this booking form and the Terms and Conditions and retain them for your records.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Istanbul?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included, Drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included, Drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included, Drinks included
Budget Twin (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included, Drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Galata West
We have a rooftop terrace with a unique view over the Galata Tower on one hand and Saint Sophia, the Blue Mosque, Beyazit Tower and the Golden Horn on the other hand. On the 82 cm LCD TV you can watch all kinds of international channels, sports events, DVD movies and play PlayStation games.
Free Breakfast between 8:30-9:30. It includes tea, coffee, fresh bread, egg, tomato, cucumber, strawberry jam, chocolate, cheese, butter and honey
Free Coffee and Tea
Free Internet Access (WI-FI)
Free PC use
Clean and fresh Sheets, Pillow and Blanket cases
24 hours Reception
24 hours Hot Water
Fully equipped Guest Kitchen
Free Safe Deposit Box
Free Airport Transfer for Groups
City and Travel Information
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check in: 12:00 p.m.
Check out: 10:00 a.m.
PAYMENT and CANCELLATION POLICY
We accept both cash and credit card upon arrival for payment of balance. -%5 service charge will be added to the bill when using credit cards-
Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel’s conditions. In the event of a no-show, the total of the first night’s accommodation will be charged to your credit card. If you cancel any individual night of your reservation, then the deposit for that night will not be refunded or transferred.
Our capacity is 42 beds:
3 x Double Private En suite (private shower and toilet)
3 x Double Private Room with shared bathroom
2 x 2-Bed Private Room with shared bathroom
1 x 4-Bed Female Dorm with shared bathroom
4 x 4-Bed Mixed Dorm with shared bathroom
1 x 6-Bed Mixed Dorm with shared bathroom
- 5 min walk to Istiklal Street, the shopping and dining center of the city that leads to the Taksim Square.
- 10 min tram ride to Sultanahmet, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern.
- 8 min walk to Karakoy, a rail and ferry transportation hub.
- 3 min walk to the subway system.