Sunwest Guesthouse Map
Guesthouse | 37 Phang-nga soi 2, Phuket, Thailand 83000
139 out of 148 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (04/12/2013)
"Very convenient for a one night stay before getting the bus to the airport (10% the cost of a taxi). Also conveniently close to the night food market."Read all Sunwest Guesthouse reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 18.53
- Towel USD 0.93
- Luggage Room
1. Credit cards not accepted, cash payments only. 2. Reception Hours: 8.00 AM - 09.00 PM on Monday - Thursday. 08.00 AM – 05.00 PM on Friday - Sunday 3. NO Check in after 09.00 PM on Monday – Thursday NO Check in after 05.00 pm on Friday - Sunday.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Phuket?Contact us directly
See other properties in Phuket
The Memory at On On Hotel
I Pavilion Phuket Hotel
Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel
Lub Sbuy Guest House
Lub Sbuy House
Ananas Phuket Hostels
Sino House Phuket Hotel and Apartment
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Get on the airport bus. The bus starts from 09.00 AM to 08.00 PM. It costs 90 BAHT per one-way per person. It takes about 80 minutes to reach Phuket first bus terminal. Then, Walk to our property.
2. Take a taxi meter. After leave the baggage area, follow the taxi direction. Should cost 400-500 BAHT. It takes about 35 mins to our property.
3. Take a Limousine Taxi: It's opposite of the baggage area. It costs 650 Baht. It takes about 35 mins to our property
From First phuket Bus Terminal (Old):
Walk toward the main road. Look at the opposite; you will see Royal Phuket City Hotel. Then, turn right and walk straight. Turn left to SOI 2. Walk down about 100 meters, you will see Sun west Guesthouse.
From Second phuket Bus Terminal (New):
Take a tuk tuk or taxi. The fare should cost around 100 baht.
From Local Bus station:
You can take motorcycle taxi. It should not be more than 50 baht per person.
You can also walk. First, look for roundabout and then walk toward. Look for Rassada Road, walk along the road till you meet the crossroad. Turn left to Phuket road. And Turn Right to Phang-nga road. Walk straight till you meet the intersection. Cross the road, still continue on Phang-Nga Road. Turn Right to SOI 2. Walk straight about 100 Meters.
From any ferry port:
Take Motorcycle taxi or local taxi (TUK TUK). Tell them go to 'Phang-Nga Soi 2 Lang Rong Ram Metropole' (Meaning Phang-Nga 2 Lane, behind Metropole Hotel)
If you get confused with this information, E-mail us we will send you a map