Northern Hill Guest House
Guesthouse | 339 Moo 1. Soppong, Mae Hong Son, Thailand 58150
- Car Parking
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Mae Hong Son?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Cottage (1 King Bed)
Deluxe Room (Twin)
Standard Room (1 King Bed)
Cottage (2 King bed)
About Northern Hill Guest House
At Northern Hill Guest House you’ll experience being in the midst of natural beauty and peace on the slopes of Pangmapa, Mae Hong Son. You’ll feel the cool morning mist and enjoy visiting many exotic caves such as Tham Lod, Tham Pi Man, and Tham Mae La-na. You’ll see hill tribe villages located in green valleys where you can view their unique way of life.
Northern Hill Guest House offers comfortable, furnished rooms for rent complete with hot water showers. We also have facilities for camping and Thai cuisine at our fine restaurant. All of this is provided in a warm atmosphere and friendly services.
<< Attractions >>
- Temples: Wat Phra Thart Doi Kong Mu, Wat Chong Khum, Wat Chong Klang, and Wat Hua Wiang; Singhanatraja statue
- Park and nature: Tham Pla (Fish cave), Pha Sua waterfall and Pha Bong Dam; Villages and hill tribe cultures: Ban Nam Phiang Din and Ban Nai Soi (village of the long- neck hill tribe), and Ban Rak Thai (village of mountain Chinese). Ban Raum Thai (wonderful scenery)
Khun Yuam district:
- Temples: Wat Muai Tor and Wat Tor Phae
- Park and nature: Wild- Sunflower mountain at Doi Mae U- Kho, Mae Surin Waterfall, Mae Yuam Luang waterfall, and Mae U-Kho waterfall.
- Temples: Wat Nam Hu, Wat Phra Thart Mae Yen
- Park and nature: Mo Paeng waterfall, Tha Pai Hot spring, Mae Ping Karen village, Huay nam dung national park
Mae Sa Riang District:
- Temples: Wat Saen Thong, Wat Uttayarom, Wat Sri Bun Ruang, Wat Phra Thart Jom Mon
- Park and nature: Wild- Sunflower field at Doi Mae Ho, Salawin National Park
- Sop Moei district: Mae San Laep and Mae Ngao National Park
Pangmapa district: Lod Cave and other caves, Hill tribe village