Pak-Up Hostel Map
Hostel | 87 Utarakit Rd, Paknam Krab, Krabi, Thailand 81000
228 out of 238 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (29/07/2015)
Natalie Moore thinks…
"Great hostel in Krabi Town. Pak Up is very clean and the facilities are excellent. The beds are a great size and there is one draw big enough for two large backpacks per bed. The staff are helpful…"Read all Pak-Up Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 11.21
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Krabi?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Shuttle bus: You can take the shuttle bus from/to the airport. It takes 45 mins. At the airport, there is the shuttle bus counter at the arrival hall after you collect your bags. From the hostel, you can book the shuttle bus ticket from reception. The shuttle bus will pick you up in front of the hostel.
- Taxi: Getting a taxi from/to the airport costs 350 baht and takes 30 mins
From/To Governtment bus station
- Taxi: 150 baht and takes 15 mins.
From/To Tourist bus station (This is where most people are dropped off)
- Van: 50 – 100 Baht from the station to the hostel
From/To passenger pier ( from Phi Phi )
- To the port: You can get the ferry ticket from reception,. A free pick up service is included.
- From the port: Normally the boat company offers drop off service for 50 baht per person.
taxi: 150 – 200 baht and takes 15 mins
Accessible only by boat due to the high limestone cliffs cutting off mainland access.
- Chao Fa Pier: 1 min walk from the hostel. The pier is just right in front of the hostel and takes 30 mins. The boat ride costs 150 baht one way. You can get the ticket from reception.
- Ao Nang: 100 baht to/from Railey although it costs 50 baht to go to Ao Nang. total trip cost 150 baht. It takes 30 mins
From/To Ao Nang
- Song Tiew(local transportation): you can wait for the bus at the opposite of the hostel. It takes 45 mins. The bus comes every 10 mins on weekdays. Every 30 mins at weekend. From Ao Nang, the bus will drop you off in front of the hostel.
- By motorbike: you can hire a motorbike and ride to Ao Nang. It is 18km from Krabi town and takes 30 mins.