Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin
Hostel | 152/6 Chomsin Road, (Hua Hin 70), Hua Hin, Thailand 77110
36 out of 40 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/03/2015)
"We arrived very late, after 2am on a night bus and the owner had arranged for the reception staff to wait up for us so someone would be there for us arriving which was great. The room was small but clean and comfortable…"Read all Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Luggage Room
***Guests are to pay in local currency on arrival*** Reception available from 10 am to 8 pm. If your plan is to check-in prior to 10 am or after 8 pm, please call or email.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hua Hin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hua Hin
M & A Guesthouse
Citin Loft Hua Hin
Thipurai City Hotel
Thipurai Beach Hotel
Glory Place Hua Hin
Royal Asia Lodge Huahin
Tid Tarad (meaning near the market) is located in a prime location, super convenient and easily accessible. We are only 2 minutes walking distance from public transportation (both from Bangkok and local), 3 minutes from a famous nightly street market and 10 minutes from a beautiful Hua Hin beach.
At Tid Tarad your comfort and safety are our priority. We provide 24 hour CCTV and key card access. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin
- Air Conditioning
- 24 hour CCTV and Key Card Access
- Hot and cold showers
- Linens included
- Towels included
- Personal lockers (female's dorm)
- Personal reading lights (female's dorm)
- Personal electronic outlets (female's dorm)
- Key card deposit of Baht 200 required. We will refund the deposit when the key is returned upon checkout.
- Our housekeeping staff will clean your room daily between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please let us know if you need your room to be cleaned before the scheduled service time.
- Visitors or unregistered guests are not allowed in the resident area at any time.
- No pets allowed in the resident area.
- In accordance with Thai law, no smoking is allowed inside the hostel. Anyone found smoking is subject to a 2,000 Baht fine.
- For privacy, please keep the noise down after 10 p.m., especially in the dormitory.
- Please note! The hostel has no elevator and TV.
Reception available from 10 am to 8 pm. If your plan is to check-in prior to 10 am or after 8 pm, please call or email.
We have 3 types of individual rooms and 1 female's dorm.
- Private bunk bed room (shared bathroom, sleeps 1-2)
- Private double room (shared bathroom, sleeps 1-2)
- Private double room (ensuite, sleeps 1-2)
- Female's dorm (4 bunk beds, shared bathroom, sleeps 6-8
Tid Tarad is located in a prime location, super convenient and easily accessible. We are only 2 minutes walking distance from public transportation (both from Bangkok and local), 3 minutes from a famous nightly street market and 10 minutes from a beautiful Hua Hin beach.
Address: 152/6 Chomsin Road (Hua Hin 70), Hua Hin, Thailand 77110