Sook San Guesthouse
Guesthouse | 116/29 Krommaluang Road, Chumphon, Thailand 86000
- No curfew
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Outside area
- Airport Pickup USD 18.53
- Breakfast USD 1.85
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 8:00
Latest Check-out: 14:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chumphon?Contact us directly
Sook San Guesthouse offers a basic private room with comfy bed, clean sheets and fresh towel. No fancy decoration and unnecessary facilities. It is just created for a real sleep without any hassle. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About Sook San Guesthouse
Basic facilities are provided at the guesthouse, while some facilities are shared with Salsa Hostel which is located 200m. away.
Free linen Free towel Free drinking water
SHARED FACILITIES with Salsa Hostel: Check in/check out area, free WIFI, washing machine, tour desk.
Refrigerator Water heater
Guests who stay at "Sook San Guesthouse" can share facilities at Salsa Hostel and can join the activities arranged by Salsa Hostel.
- Reception & tour desk (05:00-24:00)
- Free WIFI signal in lobby area
- Breakfast at Salsa hostel (THB 60.-/person for basic breakfast - bread, butter, jam, milk, coffee & tea)
- Washing machine (THB 30.-/cycle , detergent THB 5.-, fabric softener THB 5.-)
- Internet terminal THB 30.-/hour, THB 20.-/half hour
Sook San Guesthouse has 4 room types available - single room with fan, twin room with fan, double room with fan, double room with air-con.
- Single room comes with single bed with fan.
- Twin room comes with 2 single beds with fan.
- Double room comes with 1 king size bed with fan.
- Double room comes with 1 king size bed with air-con.
All rooms are private room with linen and towel, shared bath and western toilet.
Sook San Guesthouse is located on Krommaluang road, a lane after Sook Samer road. We are about 700 meters from train station or 200 meters from Salsa Hostel.
2 local famous bars with live music; Build and Tang Lak, are also near by.