- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- We accept cash only.
- Our building is a smoke-free building.
- Visitors are not allowed in the residence area.
- We cannot accommodate children aged under 10 years old.
- As we do not have 24-hours receptionist, please kindly inform us the estimated arrival time to our place. Or, if you arrive at Bangkok by flight, please inform us the flight number and estimated arrival time to Bangkok so we can arrange staff to be here when you come to check in.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- No Curfew
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
Map and Directions
From Suvarnabhumi Airport:
- Airport Rail Link (City Line): costs 45 Baht from the airport to Phaya Thai BTS station. Then, take BTS to Saladaeng station (25 Baht).
- Taxi: Taxi stand is outside the arrivals building where you can take a taxi. Besides the meter fare, there is a 50 baht airport surcharge, plus 70 baht for the toll fees (25 and 45 baht respectively). This will cost you around 400 - 450 Baht.
-Airport Bus (150 Baht): - Route AE1 - Silom line -Get off at Saladaeng BTS station. Cross the street. Look for Saladaeng Road (there is Bangkok bank at the corner of Silom and Saladaeng Rd)...
- Bus No. 552 - When get off at On-nut Skytrain Station bus stop, take a sky train to Saladaeng Station.
BTS (sky train): Get off at Saladaeng station, and then look for Saladaeng Road.
MRT (underground): Get off at Silom Station, and then look for Saladaeng Rd.
Once you find yourself on Saladaeng Road (from Silom), walk down the road. After about 120 metres, look for Soi Yommarat sign on your left (there is a blue-coloured "Zanotti" sign at the corner). Turn into Soi Yommarat. Go straight and turn right on the second small lane on your right and walk till the end. Urban house is on your right.
Note: Soi means small road