Guesthouse | 35/13 Soi Yommarat Saladaeng, Road Silom, Bangkok, Thailand 10500
161 out of 162 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (06/07/2014)
"The staff were super helpful. They really went out of their way to ensure that I was safe and knew exactly what I was doing from day to day. I've been to many hostels across the world and I can honestly say that this…"Read all Urban House reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Luggage Room
- We accept cash only. - Our building is a smoke-free building. - Visitors are not allowed in the residence area. - We cannot accommodate children aged under 10 years old. - As we do not have 24-hours receptionist, please kindly inform us the estimated arrival time to our place. Or, if you arrive at Bangkok by flight, please inform us the flight number and estimated arrival time to Bangkok so we can arrange staff to be here when you come to check in.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bangkok
For You Residence
Thrive The Hostel: Patpong by The Belle
The Blooms Residence
Take a Nap
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Suite (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Urban House
Within walking distance, you may find
- Shopping mall / Night Market
- Embassies (Canada , Australia) / Banks
- First class hotels
- Lumpini Park (recreation area) / Boxing stadium
Only 7 minute walk to BTS skytrain station (Saladaeng) and underground (MRT - Silom station), it is very convenient and easy to access to all parts of the city.
- Air-conditioning (individually controlled)
- Complimentary drinking water (one bottle per person per day)
- Television / Cable TV
- Bathroom en suite
- Linen / towels
- Soap / shampoo
- Key card access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Continental Breakfast (7am – 10 am)
- Free coffee
- We accept cash only.
- Our building is a smoke-free building.
- Visitors are not allowed in the residence area.
- We cannot accommodate children aged under 10 years old.
We are located near BTS: Saladaeng Station (7 minute walk) and MRT: Silom Station (7 minute walk), Park and Night Markets (10 minute walk).