Chan Cha La 99 Hostel
Hostel | 6/3 Sukhumvit Soi 99, Sukhumvit Road, Bangchak, Prakanong Bangkok, Thailand 10110
- Air Conditioning
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bangkok
VX The fifty
Imm Fusion Sukhumvit
Romance Serviced Apartments
THE CITY @ FIFTY (former Madee)
The LOft 77 Hotel
Hope Land Serviced Apartments
The Mix Bangkok
Free Wi-Fi, Free luggage storage, Free linen.
Close to markets, restaurants, shopping centres, coffee shop, spa and massages, car rental and banks.
We invite you to come to Thailand and explore Bangkok and enjoy your stay at Chan Cha La 99 Hostel where it will feel like a home away from home. We hope to welcome you soon.
Important note : Reception Hours 7.30 am. - 9 pm. Please notify us if you wish to check in outside these hours so arrangements can be made. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
About Chan Cha La 99 Hostel
Our cosily designed and renovated hostel has 6 rooms in different styles. Every room has a relaxing and soothing atmosphere with comfortable beds and pillows, providing you with a good rest after being out and about. Close to our hostel is a local market, convenience stores, supermarkets, banks, cafes, restaurants and spa, massage centres and car rental.
We has two private room types available are: Ensuite double and Standard Double.
-Ensuite double - The newly renovated modern styled Ensuite Double room is equipped with a double bed, air-conditioning, TV, table, full-length mirror, linen service and an ensuite bathroom to ensure maximum convenience and privacy for couples wanting a relaxing and enchanting stay.
-Standard double - The contemporary-styled Standard Double rooms offer you comfort and privacy with a double bed, air-conditioning, linen service and shared bathrooms. Decorated to provide a soothing atmosphere in bustling Bangkok, you’ll enjoy unwinding after exploring the delights of the city.
We also have two dorm types available.
-4 Bed Female Dorm and 4 Bed Mix Dorm - We have Female and Mix dorms; each dorm has 2 single bunk beds which will accommodate 4 people. Air-conditioning, shared bathrooms, personal lockers and linen service are provided. All dorms are clean, newly renovated and comfortable, ensuring your stay with us is an enjoyable and memorable one.
All is Free Wi-Fi. Free Linen.
Only 1-minute walk from Bang Chak BTS Skytrain Station. Free Wi-Fi, Free luggage storage, Free linen.
- Very close to BTS Bang Chak Station (1 minutes on foot).
- Bang Chak Market (3 minutes on foot) - a local market where close BTS Bang Chak Station. There are convenience stores, banks, cafes, restaurants, spa and massage centres and car rental.
- Jim Thompson (8 minutes on foot) - Enjoy at Jim Thompson Factory sales outlets.
- Tesco Lotus On Nut(3 minutes by BTS) - Large convenience store.
- Bitec Bang Na Bangkok(10 minutes by BTS) - Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre.
- Ekamai Bus Terminal(8 minutes by BTS) - When you want to travel to eastern part of Thailand to the popular tourist sites like Pattaya, Koh Chang or Koh Samet, come to this Eastern bus terminal or Ekamai bus terminal.
- Emporium (9 minutes minutes by BTS) - A popular hub for entertainment, gourmet and education for local residents and visitors. Entertainment offerings include 'SF cinema', an exhibition hall, and children's play centers. The Emporium's many dining options range from chic restaurants like Greyhound Cafe to classic restaurants, an upscale food hall and fast food courts, and include all types of international cuisine
- Gateway Ekamai(8 minutes by BTS) - A new lifestyle shopping mall distinctive from other community malls sprouting around town. Distinct with remarkable ambience of Japanese lifestyle an extraordinary new experience for clients; coupled with remarkable location right in the heart of Ekamai, a junction of business and residential area.