Smile Society Map
Hostel | 130/3-4, Silom 6, Bangkok, Thailand 10150
322 out of 328 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/07/2015)
Ravi C S K thinks…
"This was my second stay in Bangkok with my family. The property owner made our stay so comfortable that we felt at home. A family atmosphere and ideal for families. Also the location is awesome and…"Read all Smile Society reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
**The Reception closes 8pm. Pls email the Smile Society if you arrive later**
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bangkok
Sunflower Place - Silom
Happy Traveller Home
Thrive The Hostel: Patpong by The Belle
I-Sleep Silom Hostel
Lub d Bangkok - Silom
13 Coins Surawongse
Take a Nap
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1) The popular way is to take Airport Rail Train + Skytrain (Cost is THB 45+THB 28 per person). Operating time: 6 am to midnight. You can take Airport Rail link (City Line) and drop off at the end at Phayathai Station. And walk along the interlink to the BTS Skytrain (Phaya Thai station) and buy ticket for next 4 stations (THB 28) heading South to get off at Sala Daeng station on Silom Line (Please don't forget to change the Line at 'Siam station' to catch a train that heading to Bang Wa). Upon get off at Sala Daeng station Exit2, please walk into inner of Silom Road passing Silom Soi 1 & Convent Road. Total 100 meters to reach Citibank, please cross Silom road to the other side where Standard Chartered Bank situates at the cornor of Silom Soi 6. Walk in Silom 6 for 10 meters or in middle of Silom Soi 6 and turn left immediately. (AOI Japanese Rest is at the left).
Please visit www.srtet.co.th for Airport Link information, www.bts.co.th for BTS skytrain system, and www.smilesocietyhostel.com for info about us.
2) By Taxi, please ask the driver to come to Silom Road, Silom Soi 6 (Lane 6) for 10 meters or around middle of Silom Soi 6 and turn to the first left at A O I Japanese Rest. Smile Society is a Thai-styled building on your right.
From Don Muang Airport (DMK).
1) Take taxi . This will cost you approx. THB 350 (meter fare THB 200, tolls THB 60 + THB 50, airport surcharge THB 50). It will take approx. 30 min. Or
2) Take Bus No. 510 or 29 from DMK airport to BTS skytrain "Mochit station" and then catch a BTS Skytrain to downtown Silom Road. This will take 1-1.5 hrs depends on traffic and will cost you only THB30. At BTS "Mochit" skytrain, please get on the skytrain heading to Bearing station AND please switch the line to Silom line at "Siam" Station, just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite. Please Catch skytrain Silom line heading to Bang Wa station and get off at 2nd stop called 'Sala Daeng' station. Please get off at Exit 2 and go left down the stairs. Walk in the same direction to traffic. You will walk pass Silom Soi 1, Convent Road, CP building, McDonald's 24hrs and Citibank (approx. 100 meters or 5 min walk). At Citibank, please cross street to the other side of Road where 'Standard Chartered Bank' and 7-11 shop are at corner of Silom 6. Walk 15 meters or so and turn left. The hostel is on the right.
From Hua Lum Phong train station
Please take MRT underground from Hua Lum Phong station for 2 stops (THB 18) and get off at Silom station. Look for Silom road exit and walk into Silom Road for 10 min. Then, please look for Citibank at United Center Building (Opposite to Silom Soi 6) or Standard Chartered Bank at corner of Silom Soi 6. Walk 15 meters into Silom Soi 6 and turn left. The hostel is just on your right hand side.
If you take taxi, it will cost you approx. THB 70.- (better to catch from main street, not a taxi drop off point)