Hostel | 49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Samsennai, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand 10400
225 out of 230 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (15/03/2015)
Jonelle Margallo thinks…
"I loved Udee Bangkok. It's far from the touristy areas and I love to explore the city that way. Udee made it really easy to find things to do and how to get there. They accept cc's which is great.…"Read all Udee Bangkok reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?Contact us directly
** HostelBookers Awards for Excellence 2010 - Ranked top 3 for 'Cleanliness' in Asia **
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Triple (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Budget Twin (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
About Udee Bangkok
- Free lockers (Guest own padlock)
- Free clean linen and towel
- Free easy breakfast
- Free luggage Storage (for current staying guest)
- Free wireless internet connection (WIFI)
- Free PlayStation2 and games
- Free access to guide books & magazines
- Book exchange
- Free maps and travel advice
- Free communal cable TV and DVD player
- Free using communal refrigerator and pantry facility
::: Highlighted Points :::
+ Bargaining Hunter +
Our hostel is near Chatuchak weekend market. Just 20 minutes easy walk you will reach the market. It’s been said that “this market is most likely has everything that you can imagine” so don’t miss it!
+ Trendy Shopper/ Window Shopping +
Siam, the department stores area, is easy to reach by sky train. This area provides you a wide range of activities from shopping, all-day dines, movies, etc.
+ Street food +
Our hostel located on a street where has plenty of food vendors; so stay here, you will experince the taste of domestics.
“Recommended restaurant near our hostel, Shimi, an all-you-can-eat Shabu-Shabu restaurant.”
+ Finest Cuisine & Restaurants +
Our hostel is near Soi Ari, a popular area of fine restaurants among Thai and foreign residents.
Located out of hustle area, provides you a perfect tranquility ambience with comfy bed and nice clean room.
BASE TO EXPLORE BANGKOK AND THAILAND
+ Bangkok +
Our hostel is easy to access public transportations like sky train, bus and taxi which make you easy to reach all major attractions such as Grand Palace, Khao San rd. or China Town.
+ All around the country +
Our hostel also near Victory Monument (Private Van Terminal to all parts of Thailand), Northern Bus Terminal and Bang Sue Train Station which provide you the easy transportation to all major attractions outside of Bangkok (like floating market) and popular province (like Ayudhaya and Chiang Mai).
::: Room Type :::
- Double ensuite
- Twin standard ensuite (1 x bunk bed)
- Twin superior ensuite (2 x single bed)
- Triple ensuite (1 x bunk bed, 1 single bed)
- Triple shared bathroom (1 x bunk bed, 1 single bed)
- Lady/ Mixed Dorm (Dorm air-con operating: 6 p.m. - 11 a.m.)
All rooms are air-conditioned, clean linen and towel, clothes hanger and head-to-toe shampoo in all bathrooms.
*Due to the characteristic of our 4 floors building, this hostel has no elevator.
Nearby Highlighted Points:
- Chatuchak Weekend Market, “No visit is complete without a day frittering away the travel budget in Bangkok's massive, 112,000-square-meter weekend market at Chatuchak” Quoted by Gary Jones, Grand Tour The Tour of duty, Time Asia magazine. This Must-to-See market is only 20 minutes easy walking from Udee House.
- Vachirabenjatat Park (Suan Rodfai), adjacent to Chatuchak Market, a public green park for picnic, biking and recreation, only three bus stops apart from Udee.
- Saphan Khwai BTS Sky Train Station (N7), only 15 minutes’ walk from hostel where you can enjoy shopping and testing local foods “Phadthai” to “Wanton Soup” and seasonal fruits; durian, mangosteens, fresh rambutan at only few dollars price. Yummy!
- Soi Aree, located four bus stops or one sky train station from our hostel, this lane is lively with street food stalls, fine restaurants and Villa Supermarket selling imported food.
- North & North Eastern Route Bus Terminal (to: Chiang Mai, Sukhuthai, Nakhonphanom, etc.)
- Bang Sue Train Station (to: Both Northern & Southern line)
- 24 hours convenience stores, salon, ATM, post office Sam Sen Nai Philatelic Museum, police station, hospital, superstores, department store and theater.
- Traveling to all major attractions such as Khao San Road, Grand Palace and Rattanakosin Island, shopping center and entertainment complex – Siam Paragon, Siam Square, Jim Thomson House, Baiyok Tower, etc. are also very convenience.