Fun Taipei Backpackers Map
Hostel | No.128 Jihe Road, Shilin Disctrict, Taipei, Taiwan 11167
63 out of 65 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (20/06/2014)
Chi Hin Au Yeung thinks…
"Very close to Shilin Night Market, which is the most famous and largest market in Taipei for dinning and entertainment."Read all Fun Taipei Backpackers reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Elevator / lift(s)
*An extra single mattress can be requested at NTD300 per night per person, due to our room condition please tell us in advance. *Deposit 10% for agency is Non-Refundable. *Full payment must be paid upon arrival. *Upon arrival, full payment will be accepted in cash (NTD). We do not accept personal checks and credit cards. *You must notify us at least 7days prior to arrival time. *Any days within 7 days will be subjected to a 50% cancellation fee. CANCELLATION POLICY: * The 30% amount of the balance due will be requested as a deposit. * You must notify us at least 7 days (30 days if booking with more than 3 nights) prior to arrival time. * Any days within 7days/30days will be subjected to a 50% cancellation fee. Any cancellation of the day of check-in will be charged the full nights stay. Please be courteous enough to inform us immediately of a cancellation or change in plans. * We reserve the right to change policy at any time.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Taipei?Contact us directly
See other properties in Taipei
Taipei Easy Stay Inn ~ SJ-293
Travel Talk Taipei Backpackers Hostel
Taipei Vanilla Hostel
Guest House Taiwanmex
Homey Hostel Downtown
Taipei City Home
Taiwan Hostel Happy Family
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Only 5 minutes walks from the nearest MRT Jiantan station (Red line - Terminal Stations: Danshui-Xindian, Service Hours: 06:00~24:00).
(Please email us if you do not receive personal confirmation email with details and map after the one from booking system upon your booking completed in two days. With the email you will easy to find us.)
1. Arrived at Taoyuan International Airport (C.K.S. Airport) / Take bus to Taipei railway station, they run every 15-20 minutes and take about 40-50 minutes to get to Taipei. Please refer to the details as following.
*Where to buy bus tickets:
Ticket counters are located in the Arrival Passenger Reception Areas of both Terminals.
*Terminal I bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at B1 Arrivals.
*Terminal II bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at the northeast arcade of the 1st floor Arrivals lobby.
* Kuokuang Bus (to Taipei railway station)
Fare (NTD): Adult NT$125, Child NT$65
Stop: Kulun St. nearby MRT Yuanshan station
(one stop to Jiantan) ; Taipei railway station
Intervals: 15-20 minutes
Service Hours: Airport: 05:40-01:30
Journey Time: 55minutes
* Toward You Air Bus (west line/to Taipei City)
Fare(NTD): Adult NT$90, Child NT$45
Stop: Sheraton Taipei Hotel ; Taipei railway station
Service Hours: Airport: 05:50-00:50
Journey Time: 70~90minutes
* Evergreen Bus (to Taipei city)
Fare(NTD): Adult NT$140, Child NT$70
Stop: Jiuquan St. nearby MRT Yuanshan
(one stop to Jiantan) ; MRT Minquan W. Rd ;
Service Hours: Airport: 06:00-00:30
Journey Time: 60minutes
2. Get off the bus at listing stop above.
3. Take MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) for Fare: NTD20 / one-way, per person, 1 to 5 stops takes 2 to 9 minutes.
1. If you arrive from Taipei railway station you go down straight along Zhongshan N. Rd. toward North until you see Jiantan station on your left hand side.
2. If you arrive from highway No.1, please go down Chongqing S. Rd. Interchange / Off-Ramp / go along the road and through Bailing Bridge then take a right into Chengde Rd. / go down Chengde Rd. around 500meters until you see Jiantan Rd. Meanwhile Jiantan station now is on your left hand side.
Arrived at the Taipei Railway Station / Take MRT to Jiantan station