- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport Transfers
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Things to Note
*Please note you must have an Valid International Passport to Check-in Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out by noon Check-in by appointment should be scheduled between 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Service for travelers who making reservation in advance only. *Please email us if you do not receive personal confirmation email with details and map after the one from booking system upon your booking completed in two days. With the email you will easy to find us. *Our ensuite rooms are all independent unit in the building, no common area, no front desk however our friendly staff is always around to help. Please consider the condition before your booking. *We reserve the right if you against the minimum nights requested, check in time after 10pm, against above rules, your booking will be cancelled and the cancellation charge will arise. The booking service fee and deposit are Non-Refundable and Non-Replaceable. *No show or cancellation made in 7 days before arrival date, not including the check in day, will be full charged on whole booking. Any cancellation made once arrival as No show.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 16:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Taipei?
Map and Directions
How to find us:
Only 5 minutes walks from the nearest MRT Jiantan station (Red line - Terminal Stations: Danshui-Xindian, Service Hours: 06:00~24:00).
(Please email us if you do not receive personal confirmation email with details and map after the one from booking system upon your booking completed in two days. With the email you will easy to find us.)
1. Arrived at Taoyuan International Airport (C.K.S. Airport) / Take bus to Taipei railway station, they run every 15-20 minutes and take about 40-50 minutes to get to Taipei. Please refer to the details as following.
*Where to buy bus tickets:
Ticket counters are located in the Arrival Passenger Reception Areas of both Terminals.
*Terminal I bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at B1 Arrivals.
*Terminal II bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at the northeast arcade of the 1st floor Arrivals lobby.
* Kuokuang Bus (to Taipei railway station)
Fare (NTD): Adult NT$125, Child NT$65
Stop: Kulun St. nearby MRT Yuanshan station
(one stop to Jiantan) ; Taipei railway station
Intervals: 15-20 minutes
Service Hours: Airport: 05:40-01:30
Journey Time: 55minutes
* Toward You Air Bus (west line/to Taipei City)
Fare(NTD): Adult NT$90, Child NT$45
Stop: Sheraton Taipei Hotel ; Taipei railway station
Service Hours: Airport: 05:50-00:50
Journey Time: 70~90minutes
* Evergreen Bus (to Taipei city)
Fare(NTD): Adult NT$140, Child NT$70
Stop: Jiuquan St. nearby MRT Yuanshan
(one stop to Jiantan) ; MRT Minquan W. Rd ;
Service Hours: Airport: 06:00-00:30
Journey Time: 60minutes
2. Get off the bus at listing stop above.
3. Take MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) for Fare: NTD20 / one-way, per person, 1 to 5 stops takes 2 to 9 minutes.
1. If you arrive from Taipei railway station you go down straight along Zhongshan N. Rd. toward North until you see Jiantan station on your left hand side.
2. If you arrive from highway No.1, please go down Chongqing S. Rd. Interchange / Off-Ramp / go along the road and through Bailing Bridge then take a right into Chengde Rd. / go down Chengde Rd. around 500meters until you see Jiantan Rd. Meanwhile Jiantan station now is on your left hand side.
Arrived at the Taipei Railway Station / Take MRT to Jiantan station