Fun Taipei Backpackers Map
Hostel | No.116, Chengde Rd., Sec4, Shilin District Taipei, Taiwan -11167
57 out of 58 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (03/06/2013)
"The room condition is ok. We get triple room, the single bed is very uncomfortable. But overall i would say the condition is ok, but i don't like anything about this property."Read all Fun Taipei Backpackers reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Elevator / lift(s)
*An extra single mattress can be requested at NTD300 per night per person, due to our room condition please tell us in advance. *Deposit 10% for agency is Non-Refundable. *Full payment must be paid upon arrival. *Upon arrival, full payment will be accepted in cash (NTD). We do not accept personal checks and credit cards. *You must notify us at least 7days prior to arrival time. *Any days within 7 days will be subjected to a 50% cancellation fee. CANCELLATION POLICY: * The 30% amount of the balance due will be requested as a deposit. * You must notify us at least 7 days (30 days if booking with more than 3 nights) prior to arrival time. * Any days within 7days/30days will be subjected to a 50% cancellation fee. Any cancellation of the day of check-in will be charged the full nights stay. Please be courteous enough to inform us immediately of a cancellation or change in plans. * We reserve the right to change policy at any time.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Taipei?Contact us directly
See other properties in Taipei
Taipei Easy Stay Inn ~ SJ-293
Travel Talk Taipei Backpackers Hostel
Taipei House International Youth Hostel
Guest House Taiwanmex
Homey Hostel Downtown
Taipei City Home
Taiwan Hostel Happy Family
World Scholar House
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Only 3 to 5 minutes walks from the nearest MRT Jiantan station (Red line - Terminal Stations: Danshui-Xindian, Service Hours: 06:00~24:00).
1. Arrived at Taoyuan International Airport (C.K.S. Airport) / Take bus to Taipei railway station, they run every 15-20 minutes and take about 40-50 minutes to get to Taipei. Please refer to the details as following.
* Where to buy bus tickets:
Ticket counters are located in the Arrival Passenger Reception Areas of both Terminals.
* Terminal I Bus Platform: On the southwest side of the Arrival Passenger Reception Area.
* Terminal II Bus Platform: On the northeast side of the Arrival Passenger Reception Area.
* Kuokuang Bus (to Taipei railway station)
- Fare (NTD): Adult NT$125, Child NT$65
Stop: Jiuquan St. nearby MRT Yuanshan (one stop to Jiantan); Taipei railway station
Service Hours: Airport: 05:40-24:50
Journey Time: 50minutes
2. Get off the bus at listing stop above.
3. Take MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) to “Jiantan station”. (Fare: NTD20 / one-way, per person, 1 to 5 stops takes 5 to 20minutes around)