Fun Taipei Backpackers Map
Hostel | Jihe Road, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan -11167
57 out of 58 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (03/06/2013)
"The room condition is ok. We get triple room, the single bed is very uncomfortable. But overall i would say the condition is ok, but i don't like anything about this property."Read all Fun Taipei Backpackers reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Elevator / lift(s)
*An extra single mattress can be requested at NTD300 per night per person, due to our room condition please tell us in advance. *Deposit 10% for agency is Non-Refundable. *Full payment must be paid upon arrival. *Upon arrival, full payment will be accepted in cash (NTD). We do not accept personal checks and credit cards. *You must notify us at least 7days prior to arrival time. *Any days within 7 days will be subjected to a 50% cancellation fee. CANCELLATION POLICY: * The 30% amount of the balance due will be requested as a deposit. * You must notify us at least 7 days (30 days if booking with more than 3 nights) prior to arrival time. * Any days within 7days/30days will be subjected to a 50% cancellation fee. Any cancellation of the day of check-in will be charged the full nights stay. Please be courteous enough to inform us immediately of a cancellation or change in plans. * We reserve the right to change policy at any time.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Taipei?Contact us directly
See other properties in Taipei
Taipei Easy Stay Inn ~ SJ-293
Travel Talk Taipei Backpackers Hostel
Taipei House International Youth Hostel
Guest House Taiwanmex
Homey Hostel Downtown
Taipei CT House - Bed and Breakfast Hostel
Taiwan Hostel Happy Family
World Scholar House
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Only 3 to 5 minutes walks from the nearest MRT Jiantan station (Red line - Terminal Stations: Danshui-Xindian, Service Hours: 06:00~24:00).
1. Arrived at Taoyuan International Airport (C.K.S. Airport) / Take bus to Taipei railway station, they run every 15-20 minutes and take about 40-50 minutes to get to Taipei. Please refer to the details as following.
* Where to buy bus tickets:
Ticket counters are located in the Arrival Passenger Reception Areas of both Terminals.
* Terminal I Bus Platform: On the southwest side of the Arrival Passenger Reception Area.
* Terminal II Bus Platform: On the northeast side of the Arrival Passenger Reception Area.
* Kuokuang Bus (to Taipei railway station)
- Fare (NTD): Adult NT$125, Child NT$65
Stop: Jiuquan St. nearby MRT Yuanshan (one stop to Jiantan); Taipei railway station
Service Hours: Airport: 05:40-24:50
Journey Time: 50minutes
2. Get off the bus at listing stop above.
3. Take MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) to “Jiantan station”. (Fare: NTD20 / one-way, per person, 1 to 5 stops takes 5 to 20minutes around)