Colorful Taiwan Hostel
Hostel | No. 121, Fu Qiang Road, Hualien, Taiwan 973
67 out of 71 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/10/2013)
"Staff were amazing - super friendly and even hung out with us and were kind enough to show me around Hualien city. Great atmosphere; very friendly, homey and welcoming."Read all Colorful Taiwan Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 13.51
- Luggage Room
Your rooms/beds will be canceled after midnight on the day of arrival if you have not contacted us before hand to let us know you're going to be late. Thanks. Please note that upon arrival full payment is due in cash (NTD). Credit cards and debit cards are not accepted.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hualien?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
Dorm (6 beds) Ensuite
Dorm (10 beds) Ensuite
Dorm (6 beds) Female only
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Family Room (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Colorful Taiwan Hostel
Huanlien is noted for its amazing natural attractions like Taroko gorge, Li Yu Lake, Mukumugi, Chi-Hsing Tan beach, Lin Tian Mountain…etc.
There are many outdoor activities to do in Hualien, including whitewater rafting, Canyoning, fire fly in spring, surfing, mountain-climbing, biking and hiking trails, whale watch tour, pedal boat, hot spring and flower farm in winter….etc.
Colorful Taiwan hostel is hosted by experienced backpackers who have visited over thirty counties and numerous accommodations. We can offer all the detailed information of Hualien, where to go, when to go, where to eat…everything you need to know about Hualien. Our lobby is very cozy with a big couch, where you can sit back and relax, reading, listening to music, surfing internet or just doing nothing.
We provide warm and soft bed quilt and pillow. There is toilet, locker, wi-fi, a/c, small desk and chair, dressing mirror and small balcony in every room.
Restrictions: no smoking indoors or any illegal drugs.
* Since we are a private hostel, we do not take walk-in guests. Please arrive within 2 hrs of your scheduled arrival time, or there may not be someone here to let you in. Just let us know if you are coming late or early.
* Our reception hours are from 15:00 pm till 10:30 pm.
* If you check in after 10:30 pm we will charge 100 NTD for overtime pay.
* Your rooms/beds will be canceled after midnight on the day of arrival if you have not contacted us before hand to let us know you're going to be late. Thanks!
* Please note that upon arrival full payment is due in cash (NTD). Credit cards and debit cards are not accepted. *
We provide warm and soft bed quilt and pillow. Each room includes a toilet, small chair and desk, locker, Wi-Fi access, dressing mirror and a balcony (all rooms have window).
- Free Guest Computer in common room
- Free Internet Access and Wi-Fi internet for our guests to use with their own laptops
- Free cable TV in common room
- DVD player (you can bring your own DVD)
-Super friendly staff with good English
-Usage of air-con is free from 9pm to 9am.
- Chinese checkers Area
- Brand new and modern facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge
- Drinking fountain
- Free Shampoo, Soap and Hairdryer
- Private lockers to use with your own lock
- Maps & Travel Information
- Chinese Study Info
- Day trip tour booking
- Bicycle for rent (150 NTD/day)
- Bicycle city guide tour from 7pm - 10pm (100 NTD / per person) at least 5 people.
- Long-term Stay Discount
- A great place to meet other travelers and friends from all over the world
The colorful Taiwan Hostel is an 8 minutes walk away from the Hualien Train station, and a 10 minute walk from the nearest bus station.