Zurich Youth Hostel
Hostel | Mutschellenstrasse 114, Zurich, Switzerland 8038
893 out of 1050 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/01/2015)
susan jelley thinks…
"Clean, comfortable beds and plenty of hot water. Some showers had push button timers on others didnt and also some had longer times on them. Loved the idea of an entrance area where the lockers and…"Read all Zurich Youth Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 2.08
- Luggage Room
Prices correspond to guests with membercard. Member card for one day CHF 6.- per pers./night or CHF 12.- per family/night. Important information and conditions: * The prices are for HI-Members incl. city tax of CHF 2.50 per person/night. Non-members are paying additional CHF 6.00/person+night, payable on arrival. * The cancellation cost is within 48hours before arrival free of charge. * We provide four or six bedded dorm rooms. * Rooms will be ready for check-in at 3pm! Please do not reply to this e-mail. This message was generated automatically for your information. Hostel contact details email@example.com Tel: +41 43 399 78 00
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 60 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Zurich?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
2 person (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
4 person (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
4 person (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
6 person (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
About Zurich Youth Hostel
We offer a breakfast buffet, lunch and supper (3-course-menu) at a reasonable price. As well as, hot and cold snacks around the clock.
Our hostel will provide meals for groups, on demand.
We also meet special requests. We are especially famous for our Asian buffets. Banquets and other special occasions can be celebrated with us.
* Bar, restaurant
* Internet corner (CHF 4.50/hour), FREE WLAN
* Reception 24 hour service / no curfew
* Large lounge hall with flat screen TV, billiards, table football, pinball
* Hot & cold snack bar
* Kiosk with souvenirs (Victorinox, Wenger, etc.)
* Courtyard with large granite table
* Bicycle cellar, washing machine and tumble dryer
* Packed Lunch on request
* 1 large hall (total 230 seats with concert seating arrangement)
* 3 conference rooms (2 x 50 seats with concert seating arrangement, 1 x 20 seats around an oval table)
* Extensive seminar equipment (video projector, loudspeaker system, CD/DVD, etc.)
* All Swiss youth hostels can be booked on site
* Credit cards, EC card, EUR and USD accepted
* 24-hour access for guests / no curfew
* Suitable for wheelchairs
* Starting from the 01.01.2013, a fee is required for our PARKING spaces (yellow spaces). You can park your car for CHF 7. - per overnight stay. Please do a reservation for it.
Important information and conditions:
* The prices are for HI-Members incl. city tax of CHF 2.50 per person/night. Non-members are paying additional CHF 6.00/person+night, payable on arrival.
* The cancellation cost is within 48hours before arrival free of charge.
* We provide four or six bedded dorm rooms.
* Rooms will be ready for check-in at 3pm!
16 double rooms with shower/WC
14 rooms with 4 beds and shower/WC
37 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin
9 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
We have a total of 290 beds on 5 floors. There are showers and toilets on each floor.
Our hostel is suitable for wheelchairs.