Lausanne GuestHouse & Backpacker
Hostel | Chemin des Epinettes 4, Lausanne, Switzerland CH-1007
62 out of 65 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/08/2014)
weixi yang thinks…
"it is very clean! The kitchen is big and clean with good facility. Wifi is great!"Read all Lausanne GuestHouse & Backpacker reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Towel USD 2.10
- Luggage Room
- Maximum stay: 6 nights. - Kids less than 12 years are not allowed to stay in dormitories: we would kindly ask you to book a private room or family room.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lausanne?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
About Lausanne GuestHouse & Backpacker
You will be dazzeled by the atmosphere of our town house and the quality of our services.
Quadruple dorms with bathrooms on the floor and double/single with or without private bathrooms. Special offer for families with kids under 12 years.
Free equipped kitchen, garden with BBQ, laundry, free pass for all public transport in Lausanne. Free WIFI with your own computer.
Superbly centered: all bars, restaurants, night entertainment, shops, art galleries and museums are within walking distance.
Please ask for your free bus pass at the reception desk!
The city tax is not included, please add CHF 2.10 per person and night.
- The reception is open from 7.30 am till noon and from 3pm to 10pm. Check-in from 3pm to 10pm. Luggage room at your disposal.
- Maximum stay: 6 nights.
- Kids less than 12 years are not allowed to stay in dormitories: we would kindly ask you to book a private room or family room.
Lake Geneva shore and boat trips only a 15 minute walk.
World renown Olympic Museum only a 20 minute walk or 5 minute bus