Best Hostel Old Town, Skeppsbron 22 Map
Hostel | Skeppsbron 22, Stockholm, Sweden 111 30
388 out of 418 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/11/2013)
"most of hostels in Stockholm is expensive. Prise is included linen and breakfast. other hostel have to pay for linen and no breakfast. This hostel is in old town where is a good location."Read all Best Hostel Old Town, Skeppsbron 22 reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Towel USD 4.60
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Stockholm?Contact us directly
See other properties in Stockholm
2kronor Hostel - Old Town
Castanea Old Town Hostel
Best Hostel Old Town, Stortorget
STF/HI af Chapman
Archipelago Hostel Old Town
Old Town Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Leave the Central station / City Terminal by choosing the exit Vasagatan.
2. Cross Vasagatan and go to the right, then you will have the Central Station building on your right side.
3. When you get down to Sheraton Hotel at Tegelbacken you go to the left and then right down to the water. Follow Strömgatan 200 meter.
4. Turn right when you reach the bridge towards the Swedish parliament building, follow Riksgatan between the two buildings.
5. Cross over Stallbron (bridge) and go to the left at Slottskajen so you will have the water on your left side and the Royal Castle on your right side.
6. Go around the Royal Castle by turning to the right when you reach Skeppsbron.
7. After 400 metres you will reach Skeppsbron 22 and Best Hostel Old Town Skeppsbron.
You can also go half the way with the subway from T Centralen to the subway stations Slussen or Gamla Stan and then walk the last distance, see the two green lines at the map. From the subway stations to Skeppsbron 22 the distance is 800 meters = a 10 minutes walk.