Pension Ira-Flor Map
Guesthouse | San Jerónimo 13-2º, San Sebastian, Spain 20003
3 out of 6 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (07/07/2013)
"Perfect location in San Sebastián. In the old town, easy walk to all beaches, restaurants, bars and everything you need. Staff were very kind and helpful and made our stay very easy"Read all Pension Ira-Flor reviews
- 24 hour hot showers
***Very important*** Please reconfimr your time off arrival to the property via email. Failure to do this may result in your booking being canceled.
Group of 15 or more traveling to San Sebastian?Contact us directly
See other properties in San Sebastian
Pension San Juan
Pensión San Jerónimo
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Trains arrive from many parts of Spain, Portugal and France, including overnight services from Paris and Lisbon. Take care when booking from France as there is also a town named Saint Sébastien in France. There are two train stations in San Sebastian: the RENFE station for national trains (at the east end of Puente de Maria Cristina), and the Euskotren station for the local network (Plaza Easo).
San Sebastian is well served by airports:
* San Sebastian, a small airport 20km from the town centre, next to Hondarribia.
* Bus to the airport: i2 (€2) departs from Plaza Gipuzkoa nearly once a hour and rides exactly 30min, making maximum 4 stops (typically less).
* Cafes in the departures area are limited to a single cafe on the ground floor, plus posh restaurant on the 2nd floor.
* Shopping in departures area is limited to a single souvenir small shop; no duty free shops available.
* Electronic check-in is available only for Iberia and Spanair. It doesn't work for Iberia e-tickets printed from an e-mail, however.
* Wifi network seems to exist but can't be connected to.
* Biarritz (in France), 50km away with bus and train connections to San Sebastian. Take a French SNCF train to Hendaye, change to the nearby Euskotren station (located just outside the SNCF station) and take a Euskotren to San Sebastian. Each train ride is between 30-40 minutes, with the total train trip cost less than €10. A coach service also exists between Biarritz airport and the Hendaye train station, via Saint-Jean-De-Luz (change buses there). The coach ride is less than one hour and costs about €4.
* Bilbao, 100km away with good bus connections, about one an hour during the day. The trip takes about 70min, and costs around €15. The bus company is called PESA. Tickets for the journey from Bilbao to San Sebastian can be purchased on board the bus, however fore the trip from San Sebastian to Bilbao, tickets must be purchased from the PESA office around the corner from the bus station.
* Vitoria-Gasteiz, 114km from San Sebastian with good bus connections. A bus from the airport will take you to the central bus station, from where you can take a bus (companies Pesa or La Burundesa) to San Sebastian for around €7.50.