- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bicycle Hire
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Wheelchair Friendly
OUR LATEST CHECK IN IS AT MIDNIGHT
<br /><br /><br /><br />
OUR LATEST CHECK IN during November, December, January, February, March- IS AT 21.00 HRS.
keys can be left for Guests arriving later than this by prior arrangement with Hostal Atlanta staff
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Palma de Mallorca?
Map and Directions
Arriving By Car
1. When leaving the airport follow the direction “Playa de Palma / Santanyi” Do not follow signs for Palma city.
2. Take Exit 13 “s´ Arenal / Cala Blava”
3. Go straight past the 1st roundabout and continue on in the direction “Cala Blava”
4. You will drive past “Aqualand” on your left hand side
5. Go to 2nd roundabout and turn right onto “Avenida de Europa”
6. Follow “Avenida de Europa”, which will turn into “Calle de Trencadors”
7. Hostal Atlanta is located on the left hand side of the street at the corner of “Calle de Trencadors” and “Calle de Terral” (approximately ½ KM)
Arriving By Bus
The bus Journey takes 30 minutes from the Airport to the closest bus stop to Hostal Atlanta
1. Take Bus number 21 from Palma airport along " Playa de Palma " beach to “Arenal”
2. The bus only stops once actually on the beach-front road after approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the airport before starting its return journey. This is your stop. You should get off the bus on the beach-front road by the sea. This bus stop is on the promenade and is opposite a tobacconist’s shop and a Chinese restaurant.
3. Walk along the beach for approximately 5 minutes with the sea on your right hand side.
4. Toward the end of the beach you will see a small harbour and the “Club Nautico Arenal”. At this point, cross over from the beach side of the road and take a left turn up “Calle Terral”
5. Continue up the small stairway until you reach Hostal Atlanta at number 50.