Hostel | Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain 28043
49 out of 52 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/04/2015)
seonhee park thinks…
"All of the staffs are really friendly and kind. I arrived there at 7 in the morning. They allow to use their bathroom and common room"Read all Room007 Ventura reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room USD 2.17
- Breakfast USD 2.17
The property will charge the total amount of the stay at the time of reservation. No cancelations or amendments are allowed after this. Hostelbookers deposits are non refundable. Cancellation Policy Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are may non-refundable. Please note that, if we try to charge your credit card or preautorize it, if it's not a valid card we will contact you to provide other one. If we don't get any response, your booking will be automatically cancelled. Check-in / Check-out 14:00 / 12:00 10% VAT is not included, and has to be paid at check in. Breakfast is not included: 2,5€ per person Check-out & Long term luggage storage costs: 2€ per day We do not guarantee to have the same room in small groups, we will do our best to do it. For reservations with amount over €300 we will charge 20% of the total amount just after the booking is made.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Madrid?Contact us directly
See other properties in Madrid
HOSTAL SAN ISIDRO
La Posada de Huertas Hostel
Barbieri Hostel Sol
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe 4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Room007 Ventura
- Restaurant for Breakfast for only 2,5€. And for meals and dinners or even late drinks in the nights.
- Daily Cleaning
- Towels and linen change for free every 3 nights. If you need it earlier, you could order it only for 2€.
- Free hairdryers to borrow
- Nordic blanket (not in summer) and 2 bed sheets
- Viscoelastic and 100% hypoallergenic mattresses. (100x190 cms)
- Single plug and light for every single bed to charge your devices.
- Two elevators
- Emergency Plan, Security systems and alarms for protection in case of fire (latest regulations as we are a new building)
- Air conditioning in every room (cold/warm)
- Free weight to control your luggage.(ask in front desk)
- Chill out area open 24 hrs, with 2 microwaves, vending machine, fridge, and open air terrace
- Free computer with printer to print your boarding pass.
- Single Lockers with key for free. (5€ deposit)
- Check-in luggage store for free
- Check-out or long term luggage store only 2€ a day!
- The best location possible,where almost all 5 stars hotels are located, close to Prado Museum, La Caixa Forum, Thyssen Museum, The Botanical Gardens, Retiro Park. In Las Letras neighbourhood, full of restaurants, bar, pubs, the biggest clubs, places for Flamenco, Theatres...and all within a 15 mins walking distance.
- Fast access to the airport with Airport Shuttle Bus, and to Atocha Railway Station or the South Buses Station.
- Metro access with 3 Lines around the hostel and Regional Train to visit Toledo, El Escorial, Avila or Segovia easily.
- IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE, JUST ASK US! We will help you to organize whatever you may need.
Room007 Ventura, has 21 rooms divided into double or dormitory rooms 4, 6 or 8 beds. All of them equipped with bunk beds, air conditioning and heating, free bed linen, free towels and Gel & Shampoo. Full bathroom inside the room, with power shower and 24 hrs hot water and separated from WC and tap, that allows different backpackers to use it at the same time. We provide free Wi-Fi internet access, with 50 MB Fiber in all rooms and areas of the hostel.
TAXES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN RATES (10% VAT)
Urban Hostel located in Madrid Downtown. Close to Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Santa de Ana and Gran Vía with a large offer of theatres. As well as the main attractions and monuments of the Madrid, such as Prado Museum, Reina Sofia Museum, Plaza Mayor, La Latina are located less than 15 mins walking distance. In the middle of Huertas district, full of restaurants, bars, pubs. Very close to Fuencarral street and Malasaña District.
You can easily reach the hostel from Sol (metro station) or Sevilla (metro station).