Guesthouse | Esparteros 6, Madrid, Spain 28012
484 out of 524 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (17/09/2014)
"Very friendly and helpful stuff. Excellent location right in the heart of Madrid. Stone walls in room looked really nice."Read all Hostal Madrid reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Wake-up calls
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Television room
- Cot / crib
For reservations for less than 5 nights:in case of a no-show or failure to cancel with 72h notice,the hostal will charge the 1st night as cancellation charge.For reservations for more than 4 nights or more than 2 rooms, the hostal will charge 50% deposit at the time of booking. This deposit are non refundable. Reservations: with arrival time after 20:00h we charge the 1st night in advance. Non-refundable. Reservations: with arrival time after 20:00h we charge the 1st night in advance. Non-refundable. From 17th to 19th April incl.; 1st.to 3rd. May incld.; 25,26 y 27 de Septiembre (included ;11th & 12th Oct. inc., 31st. Oct.; 1st. Nov.; 5th, 6th & 7th Dec. incl.; 27th to 31st Dec. incl.: Full advance payment. Non-refundable Cancellation policy 72 hrs' Reception opens: 24 hours
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Madrid?Contact us directly
See other properties in Madrid
Hostal Castilla II Puerta Del Sol
Hostal A Nuestra Señora de la Paloma
Hostal Cruz Sol
Toc Hostel Madrid
Hostal El Pilar
Hostales Victoria I y II
Hostal Bahia Madrid
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Superior Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostal Madrid
* Reservations for less than 5 nights: in case of a no-show or failure to cancel with 72h notice, we charge the 1st night. Non-refundable.
* Reservations for more than 4 nights or more than 2 rooms: we charge 50% in advance. Non-refundable.
* Reservations with arrival time after 20:00h we charge the first night in advance. Non-refundable.
* Full advance payment (non - refundable) on the following dates: Jan 1st.;Apr 2nd,3rd, 4th, May. 1st. and 2nd; Oct 9th,10th,11th; Dec 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 28th,29th,30th. y 31st.
* Check in starting from 14:30 hours it´s possible to leave luggage in reception until the check in time
* It is against the law to smoke in the apartments and inside of the building (Law 42/2010 30th. December)
Welcome to ‘Hostal Madrid’
Our accommodation is finished with materials such as wood, porcelain, wrought iron and combined with unique colors to make the rooms vibrant.
We have special offers for people that would like to stay for long periods and guests can request an additional bed with an extra cost 20 Euro per person per night.
We offer superior and standard rooms. There are singles, doubles or twins and triples.
The Rooms are non-smoking and come with full bathroom (including hair-dryer), telephone, TV, AC/Heating, safety deposit and Free Wi-Fi.
Reception opens 24 hours.
We are located in the heart of the capital of Spain, Madrid, in a tourist and commercial area. We are close by the Royal Palace, Sofia, Prado and Thyssen Museums, Theatres and Cinemas, just walking distance!
- 20 meters from Puerta del Sol
- 30 meters from Plaza Mayor
- 100 meters from Palacio Real
- 50 meters from Convento de las Descalzas
- 220 meters from Prado museum
- 220 meters from Reina Sofia museum
- 200 meters from Thyssen Bonemiza museum
- 50 meters from the famous flea market of 'El Rastro'