Guesthouse | Esparteros 6, Madrid, Spain 28012
479 out of 519 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/12/2013)
"They had an available apartment next door, so when we checked in (family of four) they upgraded us for no extra cost. The apartment was beautiful and clean, and the beds are sinfully comfy. The staff were all very…"Read all Hostal Madrid reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Wake-up calls
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Cot / crib
- Luggage Room
For reservations for less than 5 nights:in case of a no-show or failure to cancel with 72h notice,the hostal will charge the 1st night as cancellation charge.For reservations for more than 4 nights or more than 2 rooms, the hostal will charge 50% deposit at the time of booking. This deposit are non refundable. Reservations with arrival time after 20:00h we charge the first night in advance. Non-refundable. Reservation from 17th to 19th April incl.; 1st.to 3rd. May incld.; 11th & 12th Oct. inc., 31st. Oct.; 1st. Nov.; 6th & 7th Dec. incl.; 27th to 31st Dec. incl.: Full advance payment. Non-refundable.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Madrid?Contact us directly
See other properties in Madrid
Hostal Castilla II Puerta Del Sol
Hostal A Nuestra Señora de la Paloma
Hostal Cruz Sol
Hostal El Pilar
Hostales Victoria I y II
Hostal Bahia Madrid
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Superior Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostal Madrid
* Reservations for less than 5 nights: in case of a no-show or failure to cancel with 72h notice, we charge the 1st night. Non-refundable.
* Reservations for more than 4 nights or more than 2 rooms: we charge 50% in advance. Non-refundable.
* Reservations with arrival time after 20:00h we charge the first night in advance. Non-refundable.
* Reservation from 17th to 19th April incl.; 1st. 2nd. 3rd. May; 11th & 12th, 31st. Oct.; 1st Nov.; 6th & 7th Dec.; from 27th to 31st Dec. incl.: Full advance payment. Non-refundable.
Welcome to ‘Hostal Madrid’
Our accommodation is finished with materials such as wood, porcelain, wrought iron and combined with unique colors to make the rooms vibrant.
We have special offers for people that would like to stay for long periods and guests can request an additional bed with an extra cost 20 Euro per person per night.
We offer superior and standard rooms. There are singles, doubles or twins and triples.
The Rooms are non-smoking and come with full bathroom (including hair-dryer), telephone, TV, AC/Heating, safety deposit and Free Wi-Fi.
Reception opens 24 hours.
We are located in the heart of the capital of Spain, Madrid, in a tourist and commercial area. We are close by the Royal Palace, Sofia, Prado and Thyssen Museums, Theatres and Cinemas, just walking distance!
- 20 meters from Puerta del Sol
- 30 meters from Plaza Mayor
- 100 meters from Palacio Real
- 50 meters from Convento de las Descalzas
- 220 meters from Prado museum
- 220 meters from Reina Sofia museum
- 200 meters from Thyssen Bonemiza museum
- 50 meters from the famous flea market of 'El Rastro'