Hostel | Casas de Miravete 28 B, (Pol. Industrial de Vallecas), Madrid, Spain 28031
128 out of 247 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/01/2012)
Celina Velez thinks…
"The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The dorms, bathrooms and common areas were always very clean."Read all Hwelcome reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 4.02
- Luggage Room
Hwelcome do not accept America Express. Hwelcome only accept VISA, Maestro and MasterCard. NOTE: Any reservation made with any other card will be cancelled by Hwelcome! NOTE: there are no private bathrooms.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Madrid?Contact us directly
See other properties in Madrid
Hotel Eco Alcala Suites
Confortel Alcalá Norte
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
3 Bed Dorm - Male only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
3 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Male only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Parking available at 6 euros per day
Included in the price:free wi-fi access in the lobby
Blankets, towels, bed linen, heating, lockers inside the rooms, key room and plugs.
Reception is available 24 hours and we offer Internet in the rooms (not included in the price) and telephone office use.
- Bed: Shared room with 2 other people and shared bathrooms
- Single Occupancy: Individual exclusive use of a 3 beds room by 1 person and shared bathrooms
- Double Occupancy: Exclusive use of a 3 beds room by 2 people and shared bathrooms
- All rooms are lit and have windows facing the street
- Adapted rooms on the ground floor for customers with Disabilities
- Reading light at bed head
- DINNING ROOM with Breakfasts, Lunches, Snacks, and Dinners at affordable prices!
- VENDING MACHINES with soft drinks, coffee, fruit juices and water
- Large screen TV in LOUNGE ROOM
- GAMES ROOM, hinterland outdoor games and assembly
- Great HALL FOR GROUPS for clearance meetings or reunions
- Highchairs and cribs for babies and Children’s play park
'Hwelcome' is SAFE:
- Keys and Lockers in the rooms
- Night recepcion from 23:00pm to 8:00am
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Blankets, Towels, Bed Linen, heating and access to Power Point for charging mobile phones and laptops.
Please, make sure you READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE you BOOK.
'Hwelcome' is directly connected to Madrid City Center by Metro, Line 1, and it takes about 20 minutes.
Our efficient staff speaks English, French, German and Spanish!! They are young, friendly and will assist you with anything you may need!