Hostal San Martin Map
Guesthouse | Calle de Concepción Arenal 4, 4º piso, Madrid, Spain 28004
692 out of 715 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (24/10/2015)
"Friendly hosts with 24hour reception. Room cleaned daily and room even had its own sink. Once hostel is found on the first day, it is then a great location with city centre and main sights within walkable distance."Read all Hostal San Martin reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Wake-up calls
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Madrid?Contact us directly
See other properties in Madrid
Hostal Gran Via 44
Madrid Motion Hostel
Far Home Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
(Metro exit: Palacio de la Prensa)
Line 5 (green)
Line 3 (yellow)
The Hotel is 50 meters from the station.
Line 1 (blue)
The accommodation is 200 meters from the station.
From the airport:
Airport express bus:
From the airport until plaza de Cibeles stop (24 hours service).
Travel time about 40 minutes depending on traffic.
Price: €4.50, pay the driver in cash when you get on.
From plaza de Cibeles until the guesthouse: walk 12 minutes over Gran Via until number 38 and turn to your right and walk over Concepcion Arenal street until number 4. This is the first building that you will see.
- By subway: Take pink line (N 8) until the end of the line at Nuevos Ministerios. Change to the dark blue line (n 10) at Nuevos Ministerios. Head down on line n 10 to Alonso Martinez and then change to the green line (n 5). Go to Callao stop.
- By Taxi: cost around 32 Euros.
From Atocha train station:
- By subway: light blue line (n º1) up to Gran Via.
- By taxi: cost around 12 Euros.
From Chamartin train station:
- By subway: line n 1and directly to Gran Via.
- By taxi: cost around 15 Euros.