Alberguinn Youth Hostel Map
Hostel | Melcior de Palau 70-74, Barcelona, Spain 08014
939 out of 983 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/09/2014)
"Individual lockers in the rooms and good bathroom facilities. Very close to Barcelona Sants station."Read all Alberguinn Youth Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wake-up calls
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Television room
- Towel USD 3.24
- Luggage Room
Please note: For reservations arriving from November 2012 a tourist tax of 0.72€ per person per night will be charged for the first 7 nights. People under 17 years old are exempt.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
ROOM 018 BCN
Hostel One Sants
Apart Center Sants
Barcelona Pere Tarres Youth Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- From Sants Station: Exit the Station by Plaza Joan Peiró (by the taxis and McDonalds), turn right after crossing the traffic lights taking Carrer Comtes de Belloch or Vallespir and then turn left on the third street. It's Melcior de Palau; we are at number 70-74, first floor, on the corner with Galileo Street
- From Plaça de Sants: Take Galileo Street (by Pans & Company sandwich shop) until the third street on your right. It's Melcior de Palau; we are at number 70-74, first floor, on the corner with Galileo Street.
- From Plaça del Centre: Walk downhill on Vallespir Street; turn right on the second street. It's Melcior de Palau; we are at number 70-74, first floor, on the corner with Galileo Street.
- From Estació del Nord: Take metro L1 (red line) at Arc de Triumf stopping at Plaça de Sants.
- From Barcelona Airport: Take the 'Rodalies' train R2 towards Barcelona, the third stop is Sants Station. It runs from 05:42 until 23:38 every half hour. There is also the AeroBus that goes from the Airport to Plaça Catalunya and then Sants Station.
- From Girona Airport: Take the Barcelona Bus outside the airport and stop at Barcelona Estació del Nord.
- From França Station: The R2 train that goes to the Airport stops at Sants Station. You can also take the metro at Barceloneta L4 and change in Verdaguer for L5 that will take you to Sants Station.