Sant Jordi Gracia Map
Hostel | Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain Barcelona, Spain 08012
131 out of 132 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/07/2015)
"I loved my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia. The staff are great and go a long way to make your stay enjoyable. It has electronic locks for the room and the lockers so your stuff is safe. It also has a light and wall outlet…"Read all Sant Jordi Gracia reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Towel USD 2.20
- Luggage Room
Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights. ***Check In Information - Very Important*** Reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check-in is from 14:00 (2:00 pm) Please Note: If you are changing your arrival time, please e-mail or call us directly. It is important that we are kept aware of any changes to your reservation. Note that the booking system uses the 24-hour clock. ***Check-Out Information*** Check-out is at 11:30 a.m. – If your departure is later, you are more than welcome to utilize the common areas of our hostel during that day. We also have free luggage storage! ***Cancellation Policy*** Cancellations are accepted by e-mail only and have to be received at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival time. There are no exceptions. All late cancellations will be automatically charged the price of the first night of the reservation to the credit card provided with the booking.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
JAM HOSTEL BARCELONA
Hip Hostel Barcelona
Gracia City Hostel
Barcelona Sport Hostels
Generator Hotel Barcelona
Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Coming from the Metro Stop "Fontana" arriving with the Line 3 (green):
• Take the Metro L3 (green) to the stop ‘Fontana’.
• When you exit the metro at the ‘Fontana’ stop you will be standing on the street Carrer Gran de Gracia.
• With your back to the metro station go to your left, down Carrer Gran de Gracia.
• Continue down Carrer Gran de Gracia for approx. 200 meters (220 yards) until you come to the street Carrer de Ros de Olano (on the left).
• Turn left on Carrer de Ros de Olano and continue straight for approx. 400 meters (430 yards) and the hostel will be on your left.
*note* The street “Carrer de Ros de Olano” changes into “Carrer Terol” after approx. 5 blocks – After crossing the street Carrer del Torrent de l’Olla, the street Carrer de Ros de Olano becomes Carrer Terol.
Coming from EL PRAT AIRPORT (BCN Airport):
• Take the Aerobus from the airport to the last stop ‘Plaza Catalunya’. When you get off the bus at Plaza Catalunya you will be in front of the Corte Ingles building (a very large department store, the size of the entire city block).
• Facing the Corte Ingles building, with your back to the street, go to your left. On the corner is the metro station entrance.
• Once inside the metro station, take the L3 (green) metro line in the direction ‘Trinitat Nova’ until the stop ‘Fontana’.
• Now follow the directions above: “From the Metro Stop ‘Fontana’ arriving with the Line 3 (green)”