Hostal NITZS BCN
Guesthouse | Carrer Calella nº1, 2º 2ª, Barcelona, Spain 08002
21 out of 24 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (01/04/2014)
"The hostel is clean and the staff are really friendly. Perfectly located in the heart of the gothic district and a stones throw from la rambla and the port. Would definitely recommend this spot."Read all Hostal NITZS BCN reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
• Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours before planned arrival, after which a charge will be made for one night’s stay. • In case of No Show, the Hostel will charge the 100% of your stay to your credit card. • Reservations from 6 nights of stay, the Hostel will charge in advance a 20% of your stay to your credit card. Included in our room tariffs: • Bedding and towels • WIFI connection throughout the Hostal • Tourist information and street map • Daily cleaning of rooms • PC with Internet connection in the lounge • Use of lounge with LCD digital TV • Free access at the Dinning Room • We reserve the right to alter reserved rooms according to availability • Please present your confirmation slip when checking in • A deposit of 20 Euros is required for the room key, repayable on check-out • From November 1st, 0.75€ per person and night shall be paid directly at the hotel as tourist rate.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
No 5 Barcelona Apartments
Albergue New York
SHS APARTMENT & HOTEL IN BARCELONA, S.L.
AAE Annex Hotel
AAE Rey Don Jaime Hotel
Equity Point Gothic
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget 2 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostal NITZS BCN
A deposit of 40 euros for the keys which is fully refundable is required.
In the heart of Barcelona – centrally placed in the famous Barrio Gótico quarter – one is just a few minutes away from the major sightseeing destinations and cultural highlights of the city, including the Cathedral, the Ramblas, the port, the Plaza Cataluña, Picasso-Museum, the Museum of Modern Art and much more...
Visitors to Hostal NITZS BCN prize its excellent situation, the good transport connections and the individual attention paid to guests.
Our wish, first and foremost, is to offer you an unforgettable stay in Barcelona.
Our rooms offer the highest standard of comfort and a corresponding level of intimacy, just the place to relax after an intensive sightseeing tour of the city.
We offer two categories of rooms:
* 10 rooms for 1 – 3 people: equipment includes wash basin, mirror, cupboard, bed-side table, exterior view window, WIFI Internet connection (free of charge). The baths are situated separately, outside the rooms.
* 2 double rooms with bath: fittings include heating, cupboard, bed-side table, WIFI Internet connection (free of charge). The windows overlook the leafy inner courtyard.
Our guests are guaranteed a high standard of cleanliness and a good quality of beds and linen. We include in the room tariff quality bed linen and towels, and first class mattresses and bedding of the highest standards, plus daily cleaning of the rooms.
The Hostal Nitzs BCN is in a quiet street near the Town Hall, centrally situated in the Barrio Gótico, the very heart of the old town of Barcelona., where the city was originally founded on the ancient Roman walls. These historically fascinating narrow streets and spectacular squares, now often pedestrian zones, are full of character and charm. In a way this is the Bohemian quarter, with many fashion boutiques, cafés, bars and restaurants of all kinds.
Only a few minutes from the Hostal is the architectural complex of the Cathedral and the “Portal del Angel” – the pedestrian zone “par excellence”, which terminates at the “Plaza Cataluña”, the vibrant heart of the city.
If you set off in the direction of the Ramblas, you soon reach the “Plaza Real”. This is a beautiful square with arcades, bars and restaurants, highly inviting for a restful pause, and yet vibrantly full of life, mornings, afternoons and above all for night life. In the southern quarter of Barrio Gótico is the port of Barcelona, the seaside promenade “Paseo maritimo” and the Barcelona beach.