Ramblas Port Vell Map
Guesthouse | Josep Anselm Clave 5, 3º 1ª, M: Drassanes L3 Barcelona, Spain 08002
28 out of 28 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (29/07/2012)
Bronte STUTCHBURY thinks…
"really Helpful staff, good location . Good room, even a little balcony. Wifi doesn't reach room but not really a drama as can just sit in living room"Read all Ramblas Port Vell reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Communal kitchen
Please note that after you have made a booking on www.hostelbookers.com the property will do a pre-authorisation on your bank card. if it is not possible proeprty will contact the guest to request more details. If no reply in the next 24 the booking will be cancelled. - There is no reception, so you have to call when you reach the city center/main station to arrange the check in time. - Check in time: from 13h - Check out time: 10h - Late check in: after 22h there is an extra charge of 10€/hour or fraction/room - Payment only cash on arrival. We don't accept cards - Required deposit: 100€-200€ (apartment bookings) - Pets are not allowed - Children (less than 10 years old) are not allowed - Cancellation Policy: 48h, otherwise we will charge the first night, the same if you don't show up - Tourist tax not included Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Pillow One Barcelona
Sleepy Beds Las Ramblas
Picasso Boarding House
Ramblas Colon Guesthouse
The Kabul Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Barcelona Airport:
- Aerobus: to Catalunya Square and there take the subway L3 to Drassanes; then take the exit La Rambla and walk down to the Columbus viewpoint and turn to the left in the first street; also you can go walking from Catalunya Square (10 min).
- Train: to Passeig de Gracia station and there take the subway L3 to Drassanes station; take the exit La Rambla and walk down to the Columbus viewpoint and turn to the left in the first street
- Taxi: 20€ aprox (depends on luggage fee, airport fee, night extra charge)
From Girona Airport:
- Bus: to Barcelona Nord Station and there take the subway L1 to Catalunya; change to L3 to Drassanes and take the exit La Rambla and walk down to the Columbus viewpoint and turn to the left in the first street; also you can go walking from Catalunya Square (10 min).
From Reus Airport:
-Bus: to Sants station and there take the subway L3 to Drassanes stop and then take the exit La Rambla
From Sants Station:
- Subway: in the same station take the subway L3 to Drassanes stop and then take the exit La Rambla
Once on the street, walk down La Rambla in Columbus viewpoint direction and turn to the left in the first street, this is Carrer de Josep Anselm Clave, and the number 5 is to the left side. There is no sign outside.