Guesthouse | Carrer de la Portaferrissa 26, 1, Barcelona, Spain 08002
28 out of 33 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/04/2013)
Michelle Alderson thinks…
"Location, price, cleanliness, security. A very good apartment and good value for money."Read all Ramblas Portaferrissa reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
Please note that after you have made a booking on www.hostelbookers.com the property will do a pre-authorisation on your bank card. if it is not possible proeprty will contact the guest to request more details. If no reply in the next 24 the booking will be cancelled. This is not a charge, but a validity check on your card to guarantee your booking. The pre-authorisation will then be removed from your card within a few days.” - There is no reception, so you have to call when you reach the city center/main station to arrange the check in time. - Check in time: from 13h - Check out time: 10h - Late check in: after 22h there is an extra charge of 10€/hour or fraction/room - Payment only cash on arrival. We don't accept cards - Required deposit: 100€-200€ (apartment bookings) - Pets are not allowed - Children (less than 10 years old) are not allowed - Cancellation Policy: 48h, otherwise we will charge the first night, the same if you don't show up -Tourist tax not included Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Visitors Tax EUR 0.75
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Sercotel Barcelona Sailing
A&A ( Palermo)
Itaca Hostel & Apartments
A & A Arco Youth Hostel
Sun and Moon Hostel
Emily Alhambra hostel
Close to all the main tourist attractions.
We offer you private rooms, shared kitchen, dining-living room and everything you need for a good stay. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Ramblas Portaferrissa
Free services: bed linen, towels, tourist information, special discounts for tourist, wi fiattractions.
We offer everything to suit the needs of our guests.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ramblas Portaferrissa Guesthouse is special for young people, friends, open minded people who love enjoying the city and meeting another travelers and sharing with them special moments instead of spending all day in the bedroom. There is a good and friendly atmosphere, but it's not a party guesthouse!
- There is no reception, so you have to call when you reach the city center/main station to arrange the check in time. Anyway, remember to write on your booking your arrival time at the city.
- Check in time: from 13h
- Check out time: 10h
- Late check in: after 22h there is an extra charge of 10€/hour or fraction/room
- Payment only cash on arrival.
- Required deposit: 100€-200€ (to book a whole apartment)
- Pets are not allowed
- Age restriction: 10 years old
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival date, otherwise we will charge the the full amount stay, the same if you don't show up
Ramblas Portaferrissa offers you different types of rooms to suits all your needs:
- Twin shared bathroom: 2 single beds, wardrobe, balcony
- Studio: for 3 people, 1 bedroom, 4 single beds, an equipped kitchen, bathroom, balcony, dining-living room, AC/heating
- Budget Twin shared bathroom: 2 single beds, wardrobe, no window
- Budget Triple shared bathroom: 3 single beds, wardrobe, window with no view (to the inner courtyard of the building)
- Triple shared bathroom: 3 single beds, nightstand, wardrobe, balcony
- Budget Double shared bathroom: double bed, nigh stand, wardrobe, window with no view (to the inner courtyard of the building)
- Budget Single: 1 single bed, nightstand, wardrobe, no window/window no view
Bed linen, towels, wi fi, city maps, tourist guides and wi fi are provided for free
The location is one of the best in town! You are just a few meters from Las Ramblas and in the main shopping street!
We are 10min from Colon viewpoint, Barcelona Port, Pararlel Avenuefrom Raval, Maremagnum, Aquarium and Imax, Wax Museum and Maritim Museum, 5min from Catalunya Square, The Cathedral, 15min from Barcelona beaches, France, Nord and Sants Stations. Close to all the main interesting point of the city! Also you can find nearby bars, restaurants, discos, shops, markets
It makes a nice place to stay in the heart of Barcelona!
Well comunicated with public transport.