Ramblas Colon Guesthouse
Guesthouse | Carrer de Montserrat 8, Entlo 1ª, Barcelona, Spain 08001
16 out of 18 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (06/05/2012)
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Recommended a nice restaurant and gave some good advice for my stay in Barcelona. Good location, just off las Ramblas. Although I didnt use it, the large kitchen would be useful for a…"Read all Ramblas Colon Guesthouse reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
Please note that after you have made a booking on www.hostelbookers.com the property will do a pre-authorisation on your bank card. if it is not possible proeprty will contact the guest to request more details. If no reply in the next 24 the booking will be cancelled. - There is no reception, so you have to call when you reach the city center/main station to arrange the check in time. - Check in time: from 13h - Check out time: 10h - Late check in: after 22h there is an extra charge of 10€/hour or fraction/room - Payment only cash on arrival. We don't accept cards - Required deposit: 100€-200€ (apartment bookings) - Pets are not allowed - Children (less than 10 years old) are not allowed - Cancellation Policy: 48h, otherwise we will charge the first night, the same if you don't show up Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Pillow One Barcelona
Sleepy Beds Las Ramblas
Picasso Boarding House
Stay in bcn suites
Be Ramblas Hostel
The Kabul Hostel
It has two complete bathrooms, an equiped american kitchen, dining-living room and AC/heating in shared areas. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About Ramblas Colon Guesthouse
We offer an equipped kitchen, where guests can make themselves a hearty meal or quick snack, a dining/living room to listen music, relax, watch TV or shared with other guests, Wi-Fi. There is AC/heating in shared areas.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ramblas Colon Guesthouse is special for young people, friends, open minded people who love enjoying the city and meeting another travellers and sharing with them special moments instead of spending all day in the bedroom. There is a good and friendly atmosphere, but it's not a party guesthouse!
- There is no reception, so you have to call upon arrival to the city center/main station to arrange the check in time.
- Check in time: from 13h
- Check out time: 10h
- Late check in: after 22h there is an extra charge of 10€/hour or fraction/room
- Payment only cash on arrival.
- Required deposit: 100€-200€ (apartment bookings)
- Pets are not allowed
- Age restriction: 10 years old
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival date, otherwise we will charge the the full amount stay, the same if you don't show up
Ramblas Colon Guesthouse has four private rooms :
- Twin shared bathroom: two single beds, wardrobe, nightstand, no view balcony (to the inner courtyard of the building)
- Budget Twin shared bathroom: small room, two single beds, no window
- Triple private bathroom: 3 single beds, wardrobe, balcony, AC/heating
- Quad private bathroom: 4 single beds, wardrobe, balcony, AC/heating
Bed linen, towels, tourist information and discount/free pass for some tourist attractions and wi fi are provided for free
The location of Ramblas Colon Guesthouse is one of the best in town!!! You are just a few meters from Las Ramblas, next to Colon viewpoint, 10min by feet from Catalunya Square, 2min by feet from Barcelona Port, 5min by feet from Raval, 10min by feet from the Cathedral, 20min by feet from Barcelona beaches, few meters from Pararlel Avenue, 5 min by feet from Maremagnum, Aquarium and Imax, 15 min from France Station, 5 min from Wax Museum and Maritim Museum.
Pubs, night clubs, restaurants, shops, shoping centers, prharmacy, mini markets, super markets, bike/moto rental, tourist and city bus stops, subway, taxi stop... everything within 5 minutes walking!